UFC 146 - May 26th @ 10PM ET

Damn.......

I found a water leak in our bathroom at 7:15cst. I thought for sure I'd have enough time to run to Lowes, pick up the fitting I need and fix the leak no problem.

I'm now sitting on the side of the road with broke down car waiting on a tow truck....

I've been looking forward to sitting down and watching the ppv all day. :(

Just got home in time to fix the water leak, take a shower and turn the fight on to see that last match.

Will deal with p.o.s. car tomorrow.

I'm on record a picking Frank Mir to beat JDS in the upset. Submission

I won't rule it out.

I think he has a better chance of winning with strikes though.

I think JDS is superior all around but the top heavyweights have to prove themselves. It takes one blow to end it all. If Mir was superior physically, sure. He's bigger but he's not superior to JDS. Submitting someone who is in your league and probably above is another story.

Heavyweights can win at any given time. It really is a tossup since Mir is good. But JDS is the better fight without question. We'll see...

wow Mir wouldn't have lasted if there had been 30 seconds left in the round instead of 10

let's go frank

Obvious outcome. Mir built himself up by beating three mediocre fighters in a row. They all had losing records in their last 5-10 fights. JDS is 9-0 in the UFC for a reason. Mir got too cocky off bad wins.

5-6-1

1-3

2-3

Those were Mir's 3 wins prior to the fight.

JDS is is undefeated in the UFC. Mir's wins are not good compared to JDS.

They kept saying mir was a 2 time champ, one of em was a made up title, did he even defend it or was his next fight when he lost it lesnar?

VN Store

Back