UFC 146 - May 26th @ 10PM ET

I agree Nog isn't what he used to be, but he is still one of the top 7 fighters in the division. Mir is still only behind Cain and JDS IMO and if he could have gotten JDS on the ground, he would have beaten him IMO, but JDS is just a standup beast and that takedown defense he has is amazing. The Cain/JDS fight well be a great one as well and a very fight for both.

I agree Nog isn't what he used to be, but he is still one of the top 7 fighters in the division. Mir is still only behind Cain and JDS IMO and if he could have gotten JDS on the ground, he would have beaten him IMO, but JDS is just a standup beast and that takedown defense he has is amazing. The Cain/JDS fight well be a great one as well and a very fight for both.

My bias puts him behind Carwin. But yeah, Mir is a good fighter. No doubt.

And even though I thought JDS is superior, these guys are big. One blow or one mistake and it's over. These guys just own at their weight level. JDS did what he was supposed to but nobody would have flinched if Mir won. It's hard to consistently be good when you're that big. Their hand hurts just as much as yours.

So I'm going to have to watch this again.

I normally drink a little and have some food already made before the fights. I started drinking late and making food late. The PPV went by so quick. 3 TKO's, 1 KO and 1 Submission. It definitely lived up to the hype. I need to re-watch it though. Went by so fast

What an awesome night of fights. Disappointed Frank didn't win, but I definitely didn't expect him to. Cain's destruction of Bigfoot was epically brutal. Also, Varner beating Barbosa was a huge upset.

For those who say that charter has terrible customer service, I will disagree. I had a issue with some pixleation with the PPV last night and called to complain. If I'm paying 55bucks for something, it better be perfect. I called last night during the event and the technician told me he would notate it and for me to call today. I called today and they apologized for the issues and credited me account 55 bucks.........I was happy

For those who say that charter has terrible customer service, I will disagree. I had a issue with some pixleation with the PPV last night and called to complain. If I'm paying 55bucks for something, it better be perfect. I called last night during the event and the technician told me he would notate it and for me to call today. I called today and they apologized for the issues and credited me account 55 bucks.........I was happy

Nice, and we got it for 20

VN Store

Back