UFC 156 - Feb. 2nd @ 10pm(ET)

He was slowing before the leg kicks and was totally gassed against Hominick. He isn't used to late rounds and it showed. The leg kicks were part of it, but his cardio isn't great to begin with. Especially with a guy like Frankie pushing the pace.

He was hurt before that hominick fight.

What? Keith Jardine, Seth Petruzelli, Brad Imes! Lol Weak field or not 5'10 225 beating 6'2 255 is impressive, and I hate Rashad.

Yeah, I'm with ya. I don't like the guy, but his resume is legit. Does his loss guarantee Weidman a title shot now?

he gives up too much reach at 205. 185 is better for him at his height too

Im not sold yet that he should drop down yet. His only other two loses were to Machida and Jones. He wasnt himself tonight. If he loses his next fight then I'll want him to drop.

Yeah, I'm with ya. I don't like the guy, but his resume is legit. Does his loss guarantee Weidman a title shot now?

IMO it should have been Weidman even if Rashad dropped down. I think anytime a fighter drops he should fight once maybe twice to adjust to the weight cut. I know Frankie challenges this thought process. But he was an undersized lightweight to begin with. Plus it would be a 20lb drop for Rashad as opposed to 10lbs for Frankie.

Im not sold yet that he should drop down yet. His only other two loses were to Machida and Jones. He wasnt himself tonight. If he loses his next fight then I'll want him to drop.

IMO he hasn't been himself for a while, he's fallen in love with his striking and has gotten away from his wrestling a little too much.

non of those guys fight in the ufc now, none of them could make it

Well Jardine was actually in the UFC for awhile as a light heavy. And Petruzelli beat Kimbo. Lol evidently you missed the joke and the point. The point is giving up 4-6 inches in height, 6+ inches in reach and 30-40lbs, and still winning is impressive when fighting other professional fighters.

Well Jardine was actually in the UFC for awhile as a light heavy. And Petruzelli beat Kimbo. Lol evidently you missed the joke and the point. The point is giving up 4-6 inches in height, 6+ inches in reach and 30-40lbs, and still winning is impressive when fighting other professional fighters.

jardine lost like 4 in a row and was done in the ufc

jardine lost like 4 in a row and was done in the ufc

Man you are slow. He also beat Chuck, Forrest, and Vera. I mentioned him as a joke because he was also out of his weight class. Kinda like I joked about Petruzelli and Imes. If you don't understand what a size disadvantage Rashad was at during tuf, I don't know what to tell you. Also he was not nearly the fighter he is today back then.

Man you are slow. He also beat Chuck, Forrest, and Vera. I mentioned him as a joke because he was also out of his weight class. Kinda like I joked about Petruzelli and Imes. If you don't understand what a size disadvantage Rashad was at during tuf, I don't know what to tell you. Also he was not nearly the fighter he is today back then.

he weight 225 at TUF, he was undersized but still a heavyweight. but none of those tuf fighters were any good, none of them did anything inthe ufc

I'm surprised watching the post-fight show on FUEL this morning. Quite a few people thought Edgar won the fight, and the numbers help their argument.

I'm surprised watching the post-fight show on FUEL this morning. Quite a few people thought Edgar won the fight, and the numbers help their argument.

I thought Frankie won. It should have at least been split decision. If you're Dana what do you do with the guy now? He's lost his last 3 fights and in all cases you could make the argument he won.

I thought Frankie won. It should have at least been split decision. If you're Dana what do you do with the guy now? He's lost his last 3 fights and in all cases you could make the argument he won.

Dana will move him up to fight GSP and if he loses that, bump him on up to fight Silva. Thats how hes doing things now, right?

VN Store

Back