UFC 156 - Feb. 2nd @ 10pm(ET)

i never thought edgar won, look at the damage on his face. If that fight had continued more rounds I think he would have struggled to continue. His left eye was swelled shut and his bleeding from his nose. The judges made the right decision at least this time.

I can't handle restaurant seating for 2-3 hours at a time.

The one I go to makes the fights the most prominent sport on the televisions so its full of fight fans. It's fun to be around people that enjoy it almost as much as I do.

The one I go to makes the fights the most prominent sport on the televisions so its full of fight fans. It's fun to be around people that enjoy it almost as much as I do.

Same here, it was cool during football season, watch football until and during the fights, but it shut down. The day Cody blocked the 2 fgs, i was there from 12pm til 12am, there was me and one other UT fan in there during that game, the manager jokingly told me "if he makes this kick, you
can go hide in my office" lol. Sad day

Same here, it was cool during football season, watch football until and during the fights, but it shut down. The day Cody blocked the 2 fgs, i was there from 12pm til 12am, there was me and one other UT fan in there during that game, the manager jokingly told me "if he makes this kick, you
can go hide in my office" lol. Sad day

Unfortunately, I was in the stadium for that one. That was one sad day.

VN Store

Back