UFC 156 - Feb. 2nd @ 10pm(ET)

It Frank's hair that gets me. Lol

UFCHeavyweightFrankMir1.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Initially Volkman said he wants his next fight to be the president and that he was an idiot. He got in trouble. Then later he told Rogan The prez needs a glassectomy, and told Rogan to ask what it was. When Rogan asked Volkman said, "its where they remove the belly button and put a piece of glass there, so he can see what he is doing while his head is up his a**" Best I can remember anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Initially Volkman said he wants his next fight to be the president and that he was an idiot. He got in trouble. Then later he told Rogan The prez needs a glassectomy, and told Rogan to ask what it was. When Rogan asked Volkman said, "its where they remove the belly button and put a piece of glass there, so he can see what he is doing while his head is up his a**" Best I can remember anyway.

Fan-f'n-tastic

lol

VN Store

Back