UFC 157 - February 23rd @ 10PM ET

Seriously, Koscheck was completely fine. Plus, I wanted to see him get punched in the face some more.

Reactions: 1 person
Couldn't agree more.

Too bad Carwin didn't have this ref in his fight against Lesnar. Arrrrgh lol

I know Lesnar came back to win and some people think for that reason the fight shouldn't have been stopped but 99% of the time, the fight would have been stopped with the type of beating Carwin was putting on Lesnar. Dude was own the ground just taking punch after punch with a hand in front of his face not able to defend himself or fight back. That fight still pisses me off :angry:

Too bad Carwin didn't have this ref in his fight against Lesnar. Arrrrgh lol

I know Lesnar came back to win and people think for that reason, the fight shouldn't have been stopped but 99% of the time, the fight would have been stopped with the type of beating Carwin was putting on Lesnar. Dude was own the ground just taking punch after punch with a hand in front of his face not able to defend himself or fight back. That fight still pisses me off :angry:

Weird thing is Herb is probably the best Ref in the business. Carwin also follows me on twitter. You jelly? Lol

Weird thing is Herb is probably the best Ref in the business. Carwin also follows me on twitter. You jelly? Lol

Really? That's crazy. He's my favorite fighter so that's awesome. Him followed by Shogun. They can fuggin lay wood. And you know me... I love big boys and wood laying haha

You know I'm just busting your balls right? Lol

Naw I know man. But he is my all time favorite fighter. He's probably one of the main reasons why I became such a big MMA fan. I was watching him in WEC on Versus when there was no other MMA on tv that you didn't have to pay $50 for.

But I also have to debunk him getting exposed by better competition. When he was dominating at 145, 155 was the lowest weight class in the UFC, and WEC was the premier organization for 145ers. He's just gotten older, and he's not as prolific. It sucks because that's the case with all my favorite fighters.

Really? That's crazy. He's my favorite fighter so that's awesome. Him followed by Shogun. They can fuggin lay wood. And you know me... I love big boys and wood laying haha

Him, Hardy and PunkASS of tapout all follow me. My favorite follower is Digital Underground, humpty hump baby. Lol Yes I know your love for big guys laying wood. You're nasty man. Lol

Naw I know man. But he is my all time favorite fighter. He's probably one of the main reasons why I became such a big MMA fan. I was watching him in WEC on Versus when there was no other MMA on tv that you didn't have to pay $50 for.

But I also have to debunk him getting exposed by better competition. When he was dominating at 145, 155 was the lowest weight class in the UFC, and WEC was the premier organization for 145ers. He's just gotten older, and he's not as prolific. It sucks because that's the case with all my favorite fighters.

BJ is my favorite fighter by far, it sucks watching these guys get old.

Reactions: 2 people
That was nice comeback by Neer in the 2nd round.

This is a really good fight.

The winner of round 3 is the winner of the fight.

VN Store

Back