UFC 158 - March 16th @ 10PM ET

Welterweight Championship
Georges St-Pierre(23-2) vs. Nick Diaz(26-8)

Carlos Condit80(28-6) vs. Johny Hendricks(14-1)

Jake Ellenberger(28-6) vs. Nate Marquardt(32-11-2)

Chris Camozzi(18-5) vs. Nick Ring(13-1)

Mike Ricci(7-3) vs. Colin Fletcher(8-2)

Ricci
Ring
Ellenberger
Big Rig
GSP

Reactions: 1 person
Welterweight Championship
Georges St-Pierre(23-2) vs. Nick Diaz(26-8)

Carlos Condit80(28-6) vs. Johny Hendricks(14-1)

Jake Ellenberger(28-6) vs. Nate Marquardt(32-11-2)

Chris Camozzi(18-5) vs. Nick Ring(13-1)

Mike Ricci(7-3) vs. Colin Fletcher(8-2)

GSP
Hendricks
Marquardt
Ring
Ricci

Just curious, but who do you consider the most hated champion or which champion did you hate the most?

Only asking because Nick Diaz would probably be up there if he won. Same goes goes for Chael Sonnen, I think he'd be the worst champion. Fortunately, neither are going to win. Or so I'm assuming lol

Prior to his last couple of fights, Brock Lesnar was probably the worst for me. I actually hated him a lot less right at the end when he started showing humility but prior to that, he was horrible.

Just curious, but who do you consider the most hated champion or which champion did you hate the most?

Only asking because Nick Diaz would probably be up there if he won. Same goes goes for Chael Sonnen, I think he'd be the worst champion. Fortunately, neither are going to win. Or so I'm assuming lol

Prior to his last couple of fights, Brock Lesnar was probably the worst for me. I actually hated him a lot less right at the end when he started showing humility but prior to that, he was horrible.

My most hated are Jones and Mir, i liked Brock only because he came from WWE and i have always been a big wrestling fan. And his post fight interview awesome lol

Tim Sylvia

Rashad Evans hands down, nothing made me happier when Machida made him do the stanky leg. Dominick Cruz, GSP, Dan Severn, Mark Coleman, and Ken Shamrock are high on the list. The worst IMO, Steve "Ninja Cop" Jennum, Matt Serra, and Tim Sylvia

Yeah, well wrestling is fake! Lol

Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

Rashad Evans hands down, nothing made me happier when Machida made him do the stanky leg. Dominick Cruz, GSP, Dan Severn, Mark Coleman, and Ken Shamrock are high on the list. The worst IMO, Steve "Ninja Cop" Jennum, Matt Serra, and Tim Sylvia

Good call. I freakin hate Rashad Evans. Forgot he even held the the title. Probably because he didn't even successfully defend it once lol

VN Store

Back