UFC 158 - March 16th @ 10PM ET

For the record, I wrestled in high-school and have black belts in BJJ and two striking arts.

I'll be getting my blue belt in bjj this summer, then retiring and getting shoulder surgery in the fall. Dislocated rib and torn rcr, which was already kindof hurt, at the age of 42 just won't allow me to enjoy it and compete without limiting my techniques and strength.

finishing your opponent in this sport is/should be the goal for every fighter, imo.

I can respect that, and I don't necessarily disagree. I just don't see why not finishing means a fighter is not elite or shouldn't be considered one of the best.

And I'm supposed to be the butthurt one?
I think it's sad that you have to resort to trying to be funny and deflect a simple question. I really feel sorry for you that you can't own your statements and refuse to back them up. I get that it's hard for you to articulate your thoughts into actual sentences, but it's pathetic that you won't even attempt to own your statements. And conveniently, your excuse is "it's not worth debating."

If you want to engage debate, which I have asked for multiple times with you, then own your statements. Or, if you realize you have said something stupid, simply apologize and correct yourself. All of this deflecting to try and put the attention on me is sad at best, and pathetic at worst.

Apologize and correct myself? Lol GTFO I don't want to debate with you, I find you rather annoying. I engaged huff in a debate for 3 days, because it was worth debating. I don't find the need to argue over every little thing, that's your thing not mine. You act like this is your personal debate platform, and everyone must answer you. Which is partially why I don't, I know it's frustrates the shiz out of you. And then I get to laugh at your childish internet cop antics.

Apologize and correct myself? Lol GTFO I don't want to debate with you, I find you rather annoying. I engaged huff in a debate for 3 days, because it was worth debating. I don't find the need to argue over every little thing, that's your thing not mine. You act like this is your personal debate platform, and everyone must answer you. Which is partially why I don't, I know it's frustrates the shiz out of you. And then I get to laugh at your childish internet cop antics.
You're not important enough for me to get frustrated. I just think you are a joke and an idiot that's too stupid to even defend his position. I'm a little upset with myself that I've given you so many chances to actually debate, knowing that all you are going to do is deflect and try to be a comedian instead of actually owning your stance.

No sweat, though. You'll continue to be that idiot, and I'll continue to laugh and make fun of you.

To me I think it depends on the card as a whole. If they have a couple guys that draw well on the card, I think Hendricks does. If it's a weak card then no I don't.

Hendricks has looked impressive his last 2 fights & the respectful call out at the end of his fight last night may have helped his case. Regardless he is a much better challenger than Diaz.

You're not important enough for me to get frustrated. I just think you are a joke and an idiot that's too stupid to even defend his position. I'm a little upset with myself that I've given you so many chances to actually debate, knowing that all you are going to do is deflect and try to be a comedian instead of actually owning your stance.

No sweat, though. You'll continue to be that idiot, and I'll continue to laugh and make fun of you.

That post clearly shows that you don't get frustrated. Ok internet police.

Hendricks has looked impressive his last 2 fights & the respectful call out at the end of his fight last night may have helped his case. Regardless he is a much better challenger than Diaz.

I agree on all points. Hendricks deserved last nights title shot IMO. For that fight to happen, I see them putting a couple guys with a big name on the card to help sell the card as a whole. Which is great for us as fans.

Nasty left from any angle and the ability to single leg, double leg or inside sweep his opponent at anytime, especially when in trouble, with world class wrestling skills.

Reactions: 1 person
That post clearly shows that you don't get frustrated. Ok internet police.

Internet police? I just know you are an idiot because you can't defend your position, so you try to become a comedian and not answer the question. Until the day you actually start owning your stance, I'll continue to believe you are a pathetic joke.

Now, go ahead and make a lame ass joke.

Internet police? I just know you are an idiot because you can't defend your position, so you try to become a comedian and not answer the question. Until the day you actually start owning your stance, I'll continue to believe you are a pathetic joke.

Now, go ahead and make a lame ass joke.

I just don't know how I'll continue, all I want is your approval. The guys in here know I know my stuff. They also know I joke a lot as life and definitely VolNation just isn't that serial. For someone not worth your time, you sure are obsessed with me Barney Fife.

I just don't know how I'll continue, all I want is your approval. The guys in here know I know my stuff. They also know I joke a lot as life and definitely VolNation just isn't that serial. For someone not worth your time, you sure are obsessed with me Barney Fife.

You're not nearly important enough for anyone to be obsessed with. I'm just trying to get you to man up and own your stance. It's pretty obvious, however, that you aren't man enough to do it.

You're not nearly important enough for anyone to be obsessed with. I'm just trying to get you to man up and own your stance. It's pretty obvious, however, that you aren't man enough to do it.

Barneybemad

You have posted 200 times I'm willing to bet 25% of those posts are directed toward me. That definitely seems like an obsession. I can say one thing and you will rant for hours, and make yourself look like butthurt child that isn't getting his way. You are basically my play toy at this point.

Last edited:

I think there would have been some serious backlash if Hendricks didn't get the next title shot. The guy was ranked as the #1 contender going into the weekend and defeated the guy ranked #2. For anyone to make a case for Ellenberger (or anyone else) is ridiculous, IMO.

I also read that GSP's next title defense will likely be in Vegas, after fighting 3 straight times on Candian soil. I'm interested to see the reception he gets. I think Hendricks will be the crowd favorite. It seems all the non-Canadian MMA fans are growing tired of GSP's lack of aggression in the cage.

VN Store

Back