UFC 161 - June 15th @ 10PM

unconventional
Rashad Evans(17-3-1) vs. Dan Henderson(29-9)

Roy Nelson(19-7) vs. Stipe Miocic(9-1)

Ryan Jimmo(17-2) vs. Igor Pokrajac(25-9)

Alexis Davis(13-5) vs. Rosi Sexton(13-2)

Pat Barry(8-5) vs. Shawn Jordan(14-4)

Jake Shields has been relegated to the preliminary card. smh

Would love to see Evans lose his 3rd fight in a row.

Why do people not like Evans? I'm not a big fan, but I always respected him after being last pick and winning TUF.

Aside from hating the way Rashad Evans acts, I hate the way he fights as well. He's just like Floyd Mayweather and I don't see the appeal in that. Jab, run, jab, run, jab, run, lay on your opponent etc. until you win by decision. I just go into his fights expecting a decision and thus, watching him isn't fun.

Aside from hating the way Rashad Evans acts, I hate the way he fights as well. He's just like Floyd Mayweather and I don't see the appeal in that. Jab, run, jab, run, jab, run, lay on your opponent etc. until you win by decision. I just go into his fights expecting a decision and thus, watching him isn't fun.

+1

I just ordered this. I told myself I wouldn't, but I still did. I need an intervention.

Eh, I've done the stream thing for years. It's nothing like watching live on TV with no lag. I buy a ppv every couple months. Big country and Hendo were the selling points for this one. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Eh, I've done the stream thing for years. It's nothing like watching live on TV with no lag. I buy a ppv every couple months. Big country and Hendo were the selling points for this one. Thanks for the suggestion though.

No problem

Hunter and Patterson The dynamite two both jumping high.

Tennessee-offense-leads-Vols-by-NC-State-AR26LI4T-x-large.jpg

Hunter A Bulldog is slipping off Hunter like he was dipped in motor oil.

c8be3ee6fef16f9eac0d0eda67cb04cd.jpg

This literally had me laughing out loud. Love his commentary

VN Store

Back