UFC 161 - June 15th @ 10PM

Probably why he hasn't had any big fights and why nobody knows if hes still fighting. Hes just a guy out there fighting for a living....you compared him to Tyson lol

No I said he gets the Tyson treatment. Ftr Tyson is the most overhyped fighter in the history of boxing. And I use the term boxing loosely when referring to him.

Id love to see Nelson vs Velasquez. Its wouldn't end the way i hope, but id like to see him get a shot.

Yeah.

Cain would just take him down and then ground n pound.

I think Cain learned his lesson against JDS.

Roy took a beating that would knock most fighters out

Is he too gassed? He looks in piss poor shape. Worse than usual even for him...

Roy took a beating that would knock most fighters out

Is he too gassed? He looks in piss poor shape. Worse than usual even for him...

Same in 2nd, hes definitely gassed. And i cant believe he hasnt gone down. Hes getting bombed

Nelson was gassed after like 2 minutes lol

Wonder how good he could be if he was ever serious about training.

Could be scary.

No doubt.

He's fun to watch while looking like a slob.

Dude relies on heart... I will never doubt that. Sometimes it's just not enough to win though. It's why guys like Jason Kidd and Reggie Miller can have such great careers. Tactic and understanding can help you overcome just as easily as heart. His heart with physical training would be really great. Unfortunate but he was still a great fighter to watch... and I say was cause he's almost at the end of the road. His beard is turning gray and his conditioning is poor... I give him 5 or less fights. That's still 2 more years though I guess... maybe lol

VN Store

Back