UFC 161 - June 15th @ 10PM

My stream froze near the end of the 2nd round. I think Rashad was winning it too. Now the 3rd is halfway over. Looks like Rashad will take it. Hes clearly faster and working more

Well Rogan said "Rashad may have pulled it out in that last round". I guess i saw it different than they did. What did you think TOP?

I thought it was very close. Could have gone either way. Since it should have gone 5 rounds, and Rashad was so much stronger in the 3rd I think he would have won.

Way to go Dana White...

Being promised title shots no longer mean anything.

Glad we saw Bones vs. Hendo.

Oh wait...

I hope Bones forfeits the title and moves up without ever fighting this overrated, douchebag(again).

I'd put that on Henderson. Rashad pushed all the action late.

Let's see him push it against Bones.

He won't.

I hope the rematch doesn't happen. That fight was a piece of crap and Bones will beat him at his own game.... again. But quite frankly, Bones is bored. He'd probably just smash Evans to pieces for something to do.

It's not like Hendo deserved to advance either. Not a great fight by either guy. I'm sure that's not what Dana wanted.

Well Rogan said "Rashad may have pulled it out in that last round". I guess i saw it different than they did. What did you think TOP?

I don't know.

I know I already saw Evans vs. Bones though.

And it was terrible lol.

Bones has never been beaten and he gave Rashad way too much respect the first time around. I see no way Evans wins a rematch. Bones will be confident and Evans can't finish him. There will be no chess match... Bones will just overpower and kick his ass in a rematch. jmo

I don't know.

I know I already saw Evans vs. Bones though.

And it was terrible lol.

Bones has never been beaten and he gave Rashad way too much respect the first time around. I see no way Evans wins a rematch. Bones will be confident and Evans can't finish him. There will be no chess match... Bones will just overpower and kick his ass in a rematch. jmo

Did i hear that the winner from tonight would fight Machida for the title shot? I think i read it in the other UFC thread. Hopefully we get a Machida vs Bones rematch. They've been replaying that fight alot lately on SportSouth

VN Store

Back