UFC on Fox 4 - August 4th @ 8PM ET

I don't know why but I think tomorrow night could be special.

Reminding me of Mark Hominick's entrance....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5rVd9NjQiQ[/youtube]

Followed by...

mark-hominick-hematoma.jpg

He lost but fighting through that was epic. I was on the edge of my seat in disgust that one punch could make for one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen live. I couldn't believe that he kept fighting with that thing but what an amazing fight.

Damn, just saw that the Travis Browne and Ben Rothwell fight won't be happening. Guess it's been public since the 25th. I had no idea... instead it will be DeMarques Johnson and Mike Swick. Despite being the UFC for a looong time, I don't really know much about either. That's kind of disappointing. We still get Shogun and Machida but I was looking forward to seeing a couple of heavyweights go at it.

Also... only two and hours until prelims. I'm going to be watching just because the Phil Davis and Wagner Prado fight intrigues. And if the prelims are anything like the last one, that would be a bonus because those were awesome.

Cole Miller(18-6) vs. Nam Phan(17-10)

Phil Davis(9-1) vs. Wagner Prado(8-0)

Josh Grispi(14-3) vs. Rani Yahya(16-7)

Phil De Fries(8-1) vs. Oli Thompson(9-3)

Manvel Gamburyan(11-7) vs. Michihiro Omigawa(13-11-1)

John Moraga(10-1) vs. Ulysses Gomez(9-2)

Those are the prelims. It doesn't list Cole Miller's reach but he's 6'1 while Nam Phan is only 5'6.

cole-miller-nam-phan.jpg

Sucks won't get off work till 10 prolly won't get to watch it

Damn, dude. That does suck.

I can always find links for PPV's so I'm sure I'll be able to find a link even though it's on Fox. I'll post it later tonight or in the morning depending on when someone gets it uploaded. Just don't look at my original post if you don't want spoilers because I always edit the winner of each fight.

Damn, dude. That does suck.

I can always find links for PPV's so I'm sure I'll be able to find a link even though it's on Fox. I'll post it later tonight or in the morning depending on when someone gets it uploaded. Just don't look at my original post if you don't want spoilers because I always edit the winner of each fight.

I can record it if I want, I just have a thing were I don't like watching recorded sporting events lol

lol, gotchya.

Yeah, it's not really the same when it isn't live.

Really nice knock out in the 1st round of the first fight.

Maybe the flyweight won't be such a bad addition after all...

De Fries didn't win any fans in the first round. He has a 7 inch reach advantage and all he did was hold Thompson up against the cage.

Well, he connected on a nice shot to start the 2nd round.

And De Fries finishes him with a submission.

That round makes up for the first round.

Wow, the little guy Yahya just worked the big guy Grispi. Make that submission number 2 of the night.

Phil Davis and Wagner Prado time...

I'm beyond disappointed.

I was so looking forward to this fight and the doctor called off the fight after an eye poke. Dammit. pjrflrbnegforinrefoinkfwf

Good fight to finish out the prelims. Lots of action in all 3 rounds. Tough loss Miller

OH S***!!!

Vicious knockout!!!!!!!!

That was as bad as the Henderson - Bisping knockout!

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice triangle. Dude didn't know what to do.
From watching my kids bjj lessons, I believe you have to try to sit on your butt to reduce the grip or leverage and use your legs or feet to break free. Looked like Varner didn't really know what to do at that point. Going to his knees sunk it deeper.

VN Store

Back