UFC on Fox 4 - August 4th @ 8PM ET

The main event fights have a lot to live up to after the first two fights... awesome

So is the co-main event also 5 rounds or just the last fight?

If it's only 3 rounds, they have some work to do. Hoping Shogun doesn't need more than 3 rounds to cold clock Vera.

Now Shogun really needs to end Vera.

If Shogun loses, ouch.

Yes. He walked right into a fist. In slow mo you could see sweat or spit flying out of his mouth or off his head. He got rocked

Nice, I hope I get to catch the end of the Shogun fight, im bout 20 min from home lol

I called Vera in an upset on our radio show this morning.

You have a radio show?

I wouldn't rule it out and it can always happen. But between not knowing if Shogun will be the same again and Vera's length, could happen.

Shogun was amazing prior to the surgeries. Just part of contact sports though.

Nice, I hope I get to catch the end of the Shogun fight, im bout 20 min from home lol

They're still showing previews and nobody has come out yet so it's possible. Unless Shogun knocks him out in the 1st you could maybe make it :p

I hope Shogun takes this!!

+1

I want to see Shogun back at full health and get another shot.

Machida made a strong case too. But Machida admitted there isn't anything he could have changed about the other fight. Doesn't mean he can't win but it's an odd comment to make. Shogun on the other hand was coming off surgery and a healthy Shogun might have the best shot at beating Jones.

looked like Bader was almost doing a mini superman punch or something. Hesitated a tad, then came in head first with no left hand up. Wide open.

I like when people take a risk (superman punch, spinning back fist, etc...) and it turns out like that

VN Store

Back