UFC on Fox - January 26th @ 8PM ET

blacks2.gif

Trust me I have lol, love watching old pride fights

Pride was awesome! The excellence of Shogun, Wanderlai, and Rampage isn't fully grasped unless you watch their Pride fights. I've had guys argue that Shogun and Wanderlai are overrated, they of course didn't watch pride.

Speaking of Pride, if you all haven't seen Don Frye vs Takayama, YouTube it. The craziest fight I have ever seen.

Pride was awesome! The excellence of Shogun, Wanderlai, and Rampage isn't fully grasped unless you watch their Pride fights. I've had guys argue that Shogun and Wanderlai are overrated, they of course didn't watch pride.

Roids in Japan helped the pride guys but, yes it was very exciting

I wasn't complaining. Was just saying that maybe why the Pride guys didn't do well in the ufc.

True. Ring to a cage probably affected them, and most were past their prime. Remember Page kicked Chucks ass in Pride. And Chuck wanted no part of Wandy over there which is why he fought Page. Mirko was overrated to begin with. Fedor was hand fed opponents. Shogun has been injury prone as hell, still the ex champ as was Page. Hendo has been top 3 in 2 weight classes. Wandy was done. And Overeem will eventually win the title. So they haven't all exactly crapped out.

True.
I'm just tired of the debate. Plus nobody can decide which substances should be banned. I say if they're dumb enough to take stuff....so be it.

I agree, that's why I hate the Bonds hall of fame argument. Everyone cheated back then.

I just got home, and I was going to watch before I got on here, but I just couldn't resist. Sounds like the first fight was a bloodbath.

I didn't get around to watching it til last night. I was disappointed, but not surprised, by Rampage and Cowboy.

Even in defeat, Dodson impressed me. He packs a serious punch for a guy that weighs 125 lbs.

I didn't get around to watching it til last night. I was disappointed, but not surprised, by Rampage and Cowboy.

Even in defeat, Dodson impressed me. He packs a serious punch for a guy that weighs 125 lbs.

His counter punches are so nasty...love watching guys like that because they tend to find the most KO opportunities. I'd watch the rematch...

VN Store

Back