UFC on FX - January 19th @ 9PM ET

And i like when he criticizes people. Fighters, judges, refs, he doesn't hold his tongue

Yes, he's awesome. I remember he had a blog before and I read a few his stories and it was some of the funniest crap I've ever read. He had a really lengthy one about the guy who lived in the woods with bears and his take on it was too funny.

Liz Carmouche? I don't know who that is... I know virtually nothing about the women. She's 7-2 though so that doesn't seem too impressive. I'm assuming the women's division isn't too deep?

She's a decent fighter. The problem with the women is 2 are great then there is everyone else.

Those are titties I dont wanna see. Lol

Only Gina, Rousey, Herrig, and Tate should wear bikinis.

In the words of my friend, in reference to going to a strip club on a Sunday afternoon..."titties never rest!" Not sure what that had to do with this, but i had to share that quote. Id look at ALMOST any female titties lol

In the words of my friend, in reference to going to a strip club on a Sunday afternoon..."titties never rest!" Not sure what that had to do with this, but i had to share that quote. Id look at ALMOST any female titties lol

Your friends have interesting quotes. I'm pretty sure Cyborgs titties look like Phil Dav.....oh never mind. Makes sense now. Lol

Rosie+O%27Donnell+Sheikh+Mohammed.jpg

*whisper* wildebeest

Hilarious when Jack Nicholson says "wildebeest" in Anger Management.

Reactions: 1 person
Alright guys. I just got home, and have not read a single post in the thread. I've got the fights DVRed...are they worth going back and watching?

VN Store

Back