UFC on FX - January 19th @ 9PM ET

Honestly Jones hasn't fought a legit contender in over a year. I hear Florian is looking for a fight.

Jon Jones should embarrass Sonnen so badly he wants to retire. I'm sure Jones will do that minus Sonnen retiring. He'll embarrass Sonnen but Sonnen has no shame. He's already 0-3 in title fights in UFC and WEC. Barring a miracle, that's not going to change against Jones.

Jon Jones should embarrass Sonnen so badly he wants to retire. I'm sure Jones will do that minus Sonnen retiring. He'll embarrass Sonnen but Sonnen has no shame. He's already 0-3 in title fights in UFC and WEC. Barring a miracle, that's not going to change against Jones.

If he loses that just means Cain is next.

If he loses that just means Cain is next.

lol!!! Too funny.

It's pretty sad when you can't even rule it out. I won't put anything past Dana at this point. He'll gladly sell you a fight with an obvious outcome if people are willing to buy it. Sadly, people are willing to pay for it if the obvious outcome is Sonnen getting his teeth knocked out. I've already chalked the fight up as a loss. Watch him win now... :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
lol!!! Too funny.

It's pretty sad when you can't even rule it out. I won't put anything past Dana at this point. He'll gladly sell you a fight with an obvious outcome if people are willing to buy it. Sadly, people are willing to pay for it if the obvious outcome is Sonnen getting his teeth knocked out. I've already chalked the fight up as a loss. Watch him win now... :crazy:

Dana is becoming Vince-ish. No way in hell Chael wins. I hope. Lol

VN Store

Back