Uh-Oh, Heup Is A Traitor In The Eyes Of Some

The Whoooo! will always be louder because the notes before and after it in the tune are lower on the scale, where it's harder to produce volume.

But everyone can Whoooo! at their own preferred pitch, regardless of what key the song is in.

I'm sure we have singers and physicians and aerodynamicists who can explain better, but there it is.

Not my fault I harbor extraterrestrial DNA. Pop was abducted on the way home from a nighttime Vols game, his, ahem, bio-material was used for hybridization purposes, and so... But my question remains unanswered. Is it too late for me to quit the Raëlian Church? II do sing Rockytop, just without the woo. I try to be a purest despite being a hybrid EBE.
Follow the path to freedom and enlightenment...
1709930161258.png

You still didn't answer the question. Interesting your screen name is Pride, but it certainly is relevant, I guess a fall comes next.
The funny thing is, if you're what you claim to be, instead of getting all self-righteous, you should fulfill your mission mandate by directing a wayward fellow to The Way..
You must not have seen any of the posts this has been mentioned, but ever hear a little group known as the PRIDE OF THE SOUTHLAND"? 85 is when I was in it. As for leading you to the way, I would be very proud to introduce you to the friend, Lord and Savior I know as Jesus. I don't know you personally and normally enjoy your posts. There are certain types of "jokes" that are simply in poor taste. I will not apologize for letting that be known.

This again? It’s been my experience that if you’re singing the chorus loudly… you don’t have time for the Woo as you finish “Good Ole Rocky Top”… that’s what irks me, 90% of people that woo don’t sing the words.
You’re not singing it right or something this is insane

You must not have seen any of the posts this has been mentioned, but ever hear a little group known as the PRIDE OF THE SOUTHLAND"? 85 is when I was in it. As for leading you to the way, I would be very proud to introduce you to the friend, Lord and Savior I know as Jesus. I don't know you personally and normally enjoy your posts. There are certain types of "jokes" that are simply in poor taste. I will not apologize for letting that be known.
The ethics police is in crackdown mode. Uh-oh, the copper better arrest himself because he was POTS. Undoubtedly, he played Rockytop which celebrates the death of law enforcement officers. You being a Christian and all. Don't worry, I'm a rockytopper too, just without the woo.

Listen, Pride85, you don't and can't dictate other people's thoughts and choice/style of posting here or anywhere else. And I assure you, as someone who reads The Book the same way I read any other book; both from a secular/scholarly and spiritual perspective. Your canned church interpretations wouldn't stand up to a discussion betwixt the twain of us. Unlike MANY, I don't duck passages that I'd rather not acknowledge in The Book, nor the histro-religio-politicosocialogical impact of what was written. I suggest you withdraw from trying to be the ethics police, and leave the matter between folks like me and The Man upstairs. All you'd accomplish otherwise is resentment where there shouldn't be any. Elsa is right Pride85, she really is.

The ethics police is in crackdown mode. Uh-oh, the copper better arrest himself because he was POTS. Undoubtedly, he played Rockytop which celebrates the death of law enforcement officers. You being a Christian and all. Don't worry, I'm a rockytopper too, just without the woo.

Listen, Pride85, you don't and can't dictate other people's thoughts and choice/style of posting here or anywhere else. And I assure you, as someone who reads The Book the same way I read any other book; both from a secular/scholarly and spiritual perspective. Your canned church interpretations wouldn't stand up to a discussion betwixt the twain of us. Unlike MANY, I don't duck passages that I'd rather not acknowledge in The Book, nor the histro-religio-politicosocialogical impact of what was written. I suggest you withdraw from trying to be the ethics police, and leave the matter between folks like me and The Man upstairs. All you'd accomplish otherwise is resentment where there shouldn't be any. Elsa is right Pride85, she really is.
You are correct, but you cannot control my ability to state that your choice of disrespectful and sacrilegious humor is in poor taste. You have the right to mock GOD, and I have the right to state that you are wrong in doing that. Continue your path and I will continue mine. The one that is on the right path will be revealed in the end. If you are on the correct one, we both just cease to exist. I hope for your sake that is the case, because the alternative is not so pleasant for you and yours. I will discuss it no further. God Bless and have a blessed rest of the weekend.

You are correct, but you cannot control my ability to state that your choice of disrespectful and sacrilegious humor is in poor taste. You have the right to mock GOD, and I have the right to state that you are wrong in doing that. Continue your path and I will continue mine. The one that is on the right path will be revealed in the end. If you are on the correct one, we both just cease to exist. I hope for your sake that is the case, because the alternative is not so pleasant for you and yours. I will discuss it no further. God Bless and have a blessed rest of the weekend.

It depends on which person you ask.

In my experience, most Christians have a version of this, and all atheists do.
Right.

I think all true Christians realize the complete depravity of their souls apart from Christ Jesus and wouldn’t classify themselves as good. None are good, no not one

Ehh I don't get it Wooing is a tradition. Why is it even a conversation woo if you wanna don't if you don't. I do not personally woo but I feel like if I heard the song without the woo it would feel like something is missing.

Reactions: bpalmer28
When did woo’ing begin? I’m surprised people are opposed to it.

The original studio version of the song is irrelevant IMO

No more than any other earthling. You're not special. The Anunnaki didn't exist just for your incarnation.
Well, now, some folks take a joke VERY personally. What do I say to your post? I know! I know! I could say WOOOOOO! But instead, I'll do this:

What you upset at, Bro? ET is better than that. Embrace your interdimesionalities.
Either you're Pride85 using another alias, or a troll version/buddy of his. Either way, you just can't let it go, but I can. Carry on McDuff.

VN Store

Back