Uncle Donny for Nobel Peace Prize?

I've been to Dirty Nelly's there - across the street is a bar with the world's largest urinal.

Also the home of Weber.

(Palatine)
What exactly does the world's largest urinal look like? The infield at Indianapolis Speedway has (or used to have) a continuous gutter that went around all 4 walls that you peed in. The only break in it was for the entry/exit door. It had to be 100 feet in length, and drained in one corner.

The easy conclusion is that anybody can be nominated and a nomination means basically nothing.
Winning on the other hand, especially 20 years after you leave office, now that's impressive.

They gave Obama his prize for speeches he gave. When there were actual activists out there risking life and limb.

IIRC correctly there was a bad arse female politician from Africa somewhere, who had helped disarm warbands, stabilize the region (a couple nations) and got women the right to vote in her country.

The story I am remembering sounded like a freaking super hero, and they went with Obama.
Must be the same people that vote for the Heisman.

Palestine has never existed as a country.
Neither did Ukraine until the overthrow of the tsar for about a year or so... and then again in 1991. If anything, Palestine is more of a country than Ukraine is. And at least from 2014 until now, it isn't a sovereign country.

Neither did Ukraine until the overthrow of the tsar for about a year or so... and then again in 1991. If anything, Palestine is more of a country than Ukraine is. And at least from 2014 until now, it isn't a sovereign country.
Well as long as it's country that is for family values, but imprisoned people who are just a bit critical of the government, then we should roll with it. I mean home values are more important then opposition being jailed, tossed from windows, sent to front lines, etc.. You Ras are the most anti freedom poster here

Reactions: EasternVol
LMAO you necro a two year old thread just to bitch about Ukraine via your standard whataboutism 🤡

VN Store

Back