**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Alvin Kamara's parents live about 3 miles away from PDK airport. NO JOKE.
I don't have any information there about the coach search, just thought Kamara might be flying back to UT for something. LOL

Kamara told AD White that he has some ideas.

Actually, you could see things better from the Ruby Tuesday across the street, or, if you’re really obsessed, get a room at the Marriott Couryard or the new Tru Hotel just behind Ruby’s.

I've been in the TAC Air terminal at TYS many times... they totally ignore your presence as long as you just act like you belong. If you put on some nice clothes, carry a laptop and pretend like you don't spend hours a day tracking meaningless planes, :D you could easily sit in there for 2-3 hours unnoticed.

I've been in the TAC Air terminal at TYS many times... they totally ignore your presence as long as you just act like you belong. If you put on some nice clothes, carry a laptop and pretend like you don't spend hours a day tracking meaningless planes, :D you could easily sit in there for 2-3 hours unnoticed.

That's got to be one of the most lax FBO's around if you can do that. Many you can't even get in the parking lot without a fob or card.

Heard that Gruden was in Atlanta on vacation. Perhaps they are again talking with him to become HC

Think it's heading to Minnesota to pick up these guys.

Hey........they did win a National Championship. Unfortunately I'm afraid they'll bolt for the NFL in about 7 seasons. 🤣 🤣 🤣........great show by the way. They don't make shows like they did in the 80s/90s unfortunately. Clean, family friendly, and funny.

It is now 7:30 AM, and sometime this morning the UT plane should be in the air and to where? Is the plane still sitting at the airport? Tracking it today should be interesting.

Reactions: dlravol2
Plane is still on the ground in Knoxville. Will it be on the move this morning? Or do they already have their guy?

VN Store

Back