**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Local radio guys sound absolutely deflated this morning regarding the search. Let’s hope that what they are hearing isn’t close to accurate and the looming sanctions are going to be crippling that no established coach will want to touch.
Wait and see how Basilio sounds. At this point, he's the only one I would trust from the Knoxville news media. I listened to Sports Talk and that Dr guy they had on was totally bashing the idea of hiring Elliott, but Hyams and Wilkerson were like "yea but....".

Wait and see how Basilio sounds. At this point, he's the only one I would trust from the Knoxville news media. I listened to Sports Talk and that Dr guy they had on was totally bashing the idea of hiring Elliott, but Hyams and Wilkerson were like "yea but....".
Basilio sounded deflated yesterday and pissed..Grumpy ass ...

Did the plane stop reporting it's location? Mine has been showing in the same position for quite a few minutes...

VN Store

Back