**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Does anyone else have trouble with viewing attached twitter posts? All I see is the twitter logo. Do I have a setting wrong?

The Honors Course · Phone
9603 Lee Hwy, Ooltewah, TN 37363
(423) 238-4272
Ask for TA the 3rd
Don't see anyone yet ..but nice courseunnamed.jpg

While we were tracking the King Air 350 . . . where is the Citation today?? Still at TYS???? Maybe ADDW took a commercial flight, having to wear a mask nobody would recognize him, he could slip through the airport and board a plane for . . . . ????????

GBO - beat the Bulldogs!

Friend of mine said..... "I hate to do this because we will be let down, but im going to say it anyways: talked to Ray Hands friend tonight. This guy used to hang with Peyton in indy so he knows somethings or at least acts like he does. He said kiffin is going to be the coach."

Hes skeptical the same as everyone else would be.... I Hope he is right given the other names we are hearing.

Friend of mine said..... "I hate to do this because we will be let down, but im going to say it anyways: talked to Ray Hands friend tonight. This guy used to hang with Peyton in indy so he knows somethings or at least acts like he does. He said kiffin is going to be the coach."

Hes skeptical the same as everyone else would be.... I Hope he is right given the other names we are hearing.
Honestly I can see see it given Whites family familiarity with Kiffin. If it has gone like it appears, and we have slid far down the original list, I can see White making this call knowing it would excite a large part of the fanbase. But I'm like you...I'm adjusting my cup. This rumor has disappointment written all over it for me.

Reactions: MBVolFan
Honestly I can see see it given Whites family familiarity with Kiffin. If it has gone like it appears, and we have slid far down the original list, I can see White making this call knowing it would excite a large part of the fanbase. But I'm like you...I'm adjusting my cup. This rumor has disappointment written all over it for me.

Yeah gave me hope when he told me that....then yesterday brought me back down.. I really am afraid the stage is to big for elliot right now...Not to say he couldn't be a great coach right now but just worries me there is postives and negatives to them all.

VN Store

Back