**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Yeah gave me hope when he told me that....then yesterday brought me back down.. I really am afraid the stage is to big for elliot right now...Not to say he couldn't be a great coach right now but just worries me there is postives and negatives to them all.
I'd much rather have a successful G5 coach like Chadwell than another Coordinator from an established Power program. Just my opinion. I hope the rumors that we haven't spoken to Elliott are true. As down as we are, I still maintain this is not the place for on-the-job-training for new Head Coaches.

N715CB is the plane that was used primarily during the Pruitt search.

In fact, it's the plane that Pruitt stepped off of when arriving in Knoxville.

That one is owned by Pilot, which is owned by Haslam. It is currently not in the air and has not been used in the past few days.

Reactions: rockytop36
Danny White can always go to Canada and hire Calgary Dinos head football coach Wayne Harris Jr who has a 46-9 record.;)

To the media: Following AD Danny White's presentation of new head coach Wayne Harris, Jr. to the public, remain in contact for announcement of a new building program to widen Shield-Watkins field and deepen the end zones.

So, these are the ones I am aware of as of now. Please reply if I have left things out.

N865UT - Owned by UT and has been busy as of late.
N794UT - Owned by UT and currently outside of Memphis for a STEM hootenanny
N715CB - Owned by Pilot/Haslam and dumped Pruitt on us
N900LP - Owned by Doctair and sporting a nice orange paint job since around 2016
N7CH - Owned by CMS Homes which is owned by UT booster The Clayton family. Left Knoxville and spent the night in College Station, PA
N550DX - Landed in ATL from West Palm Beach yesterday at the same time N865UT landed in ATL. Appeared to drop off and turn back
N111UT - Now N1794 Owned by UT. Turbo Prop. Appears rarely used 19 seater
N454AJ - Owned by Jones Air in Cleveland, TN. Left 1/23 went to Chicago and headed down to Jamaica and remains there
N595P - Owned by Pilot/Haslam. Left Knoxville early afternoon 1/26. Going somewhere when this was added to the post.

Last edited:
So, these are the ones I am aware of as of now. Please reply if I have left things out.

N900LP - Owned by Doctair and sporting a nice orange paint job since around 2016
N7CH - Owned by CMS Homes which is owned by UT booster The Clayton family. Left Knoxville and spent the night in College Station, PA
N550DX - Landed in ATL from West Palm Beach yesterday at the same time N865UT landed in ATL. Appeared to drop off and turn back

Interesting;
Are you saying N7CH spent last night in College Station? If so has it left there yet?

N454AJ

I'd much rather have a successful G5 coach like Chadwell than another Coordinator from an established Power program. Just my opinion. I hope the rumors that we haven't spoken to Elliott are true. As down as we are, I still maintain this is not the place for on-the-job-training for new Head Coaches.
THIS!!

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire

N111UT

Could someone please verify what I am (not) seeing? I can find nothing on ADS-B exchange on N111UT. I've never experienced that site block tracking as others do.

Nevermind. After further digging N111UT is a turbo prop that is very rarely used or maybe out of service.

That's the one used mostly when the coaching search started back in the day.

Summary2008 HAWKER BEECHCRAFT CORP B300
Fixed wing multi engine
(19 seats / 2 engines)
OwnerUNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
ALCOA , TN, US
(Government)
Airworthiness ClassStandard/Commuter
Serial NumberFL-576
EngineP&W CANADA PT6A-60A (Turbo-prop)
Horsepower: 1050
Weight12,500-19,999lbs
SpeedNot defined
Mode S Code050030676 / A031BE

Could someone please verify what I am (not) seeing? I can find nothing on ADS-B exchange on N111UT. I've never experienced that site block tracking as others do.

Nevermind. After further digging N111UT is a turbo prop that is very rarely used or maybe out of service.

Try "N1794". Looks like it has been remodeled.

VN Store

Back