**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Ladies and gentleman please stow all carry-on items safely below your feet and completly under the seat in front of you. and please put your seat tray in its upright and locked position. Vol Cheerleaders will be around one more time checking for any last minute items. Go Vols
View attachment 344858

Send pic to Kiffin and tell him "here is your bonus if you win SEC east"

On a side note, for all the Houston folks. Check out the UT alumni association. We have one of the largest TN alumni chapters in the country. In a non-Covid world there are awesome watch parties downtown and road trips up to A&M.

On a side note, for all the Houston folks. Check out the UT alumni association. We have one of the largest TN alumni chapters in the country. In a non-Covid world there are awesome watch parties downtown and road trips up to A&M.
After your Houston trip, head northwest to visit with the DFW Alumni Chapter. We have events and watch parties in Dallas and Fort Worth (when not in COVID restricted times).

I just requested "membership" on the FB group . . . I'll go from there . . .

Reactions: Volstylexx
After your Houston trip, head northwest to visit with the DFW Alumni Chapter. We have events and watch parties in Dallas and Fort Worth (when not in COVID restricted times).

Looking to relocate BACK to Texas. Just need work. If any TX Vols can help, shoot me a message! I’m a 2011 UT grad with lots of management, recruiting, sales, and CS experience!

There are two flights from Knoxville and State College landing at Teterboro, NJ Airport soon. Big T from barstool sports is there.
https://twitter.com/ConnerHKnapp

I take it we have a few fly boys here and if you want an awesome test of flying skills do the southerly approach to TEB with a circle around giant stadium. Bit of a pucker factor with winds from the E or NE but hand flying at its finest. Yee Haw...

I take it we have a few fly boys here and if you want an awesome test of flying skills do the southerly approach to TEB with a circle around giant stadium. Bit of a pucker factor with winds from the E or NE but hand flying at its finest. Yee Haw...
Or the ILS 6 cir 1 at Torby. Hold my beer every time.

Reactions: PNW Huskie
All I know is if we hire some Group of 5 coach or a OC/DC coach. We might as well go join the America Conference, that way the hire will look like a gram slam.

Reactions: Hoghead

VN Store

Back