**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

starting descent.
Ladies and gentleman please stow all carry-on items safely below your feet and completly under the seat in front of you. and please put your seat tray in its upright and locked position. Vol Cheerleaders will be around one more time checking for any last minute items. Go Vols
R9b62fe26ec916f0ce96ee536d8879131.jpg

Ladies and gentleman please stow all carry-on items safely below your feet and completly under the seat in front of you. and please put your seat tray in its upright and locked position. Vol Cheerleaders will be around one more time checking for any last minute items. Go Vols
View attachment 344858
As we used to say, "Please return your stewardess to the upright position" before stewardess became non-PC.

Holgorson sticks around, he won't leave at the drop of a hat, he's crazy enough to do it, he has one of the most explosive offenses in cfb, and can croot. and he is good with fickle fan bases.

Dana Holgerson is literally insane but I like him. He might have some issues on that integrity front though. There stories. Notice I said stories, and not rumors.
I thought I remembered he had some bats flying up in there, don't know where I got that from though.

VN Store

Back