US Military Intervention - Haiti

Why should we?
This comment warms my heart. Even though it is in our hemisphere, this is still not our concern. Let the Cubans or Venezuelans intervene.

But here is the issue... you had several people that "liked" your comment that are currently supporting military interventionist actions halfway around the world from us.

There is no consistency.

It’s bewildering that the Biden administration could be so focused on deporting Haitians who arrived after February 4 that it loses sight of its own warnings for Americans to leave the country and its protection of Haitians present in the US before that date.

It’s bewildering that the Biden administration could be so focused on deporting Haitians who arrived after February 4 that it loses sight of its own warnings for Americans to leave the country and its protection of Haitians present in the US before that date.
I'm bewilered that you don't understand the US Gov has more responsibility to US CITIZENS

Please, no. They're a grown up country and need to handle their own issues.
Please, no. They're a grown up country and need to handle their own issues.
No. That's the trouble with Westerners in general, and the USA in particular. We stick our noses into other people problems way too often Trying to be the world's policeman. ENOUGH!!!! The tax dollars going to such a venture is sorely needed at home for our own.

I’m at a loss with someone refusing WH. I wouldn’t know how to handle that.
I know how. Grease is originally for lubricating mechanical devices and machines. To make them run smoothly, you know. But in humans, it clogs the arteries and kills the body. I used to love WH until I moved out west, stayed for decades. Came back east, and eagerly introduced wifey to my beloved WH. DAYUM!!! It was worse than Captain D's, grease-wise, and we both got sick. One decade later, we tried it again, YUK! Paid our receipt, got up, drove down the street to a Bob Evans instead. These days, especially when on the road, I enjoy an Uncle Hershey's breakfast at Cracker Barrel now and then, but mostly cook my own when at home. I suspect I became grease in tolerant while out west, due to Mexican meal influences. That and health-centered eateries we frequented. Well, maybe next time my vehicle needs an oil change, I'll go to WH.

VN Store

Back