USA Today Coaches Poll

I'd watch out for Ok State. That's one team outside the SEC teams I can see stepping up and being better than they are ranked. I'm not sold on Okla, and I think Texas is gonna hover around 7-5/8-4 until Brown is fired. I also think LSU kinda got shafted.

How the hell does USC aaaaaaalways end up ranked despite an awful season.

I can see the logic. They are going to be favored in every game except for Oregon, Stanford, UCLA and Notre Dame. And they may be favored in the latter two by the time those games roll around.

Could the grossly underperform again? Sure. But I understand voting them somewhere around 20-25.

I think LSU will be better than ranked. They're my pick to win the west this year and maybe the NC.

I don't think Stanford should be #4, more like #15. Otherwise, it's pretty close.

Reactions: 1 person
I think LSU will be better than ranked. They're my pick to win the west this year and maybe the NC.

I don't think Stanford should be #4, more like #15. Otherwise, it's pretty close.

They lost a ton to the NFL. 11 underclassmen declared early. They are stocked with talent, but they are seriously lacking experience. And they go to Georgia and Alabama.

I'm not saying they can't win the West, but if you are calling it you really aren't basing it on anything other than a hunch.

I say to Butch, blow it up real big have it printed and put up in the locker room, so the players see it and use it as motivation. I feel like we may suprise some people.

I love seing ohio state and georgia up there, cant wait to watch them fall.

VN Store

Back