USA Today Coaches Poll

Our season will be determined by our quarterback play. We should have the players to compete. Protect the football.. run the ball.. short high % passes.....we will win 7 to 8 games.. otherwise lucky to win 6.. now we'll see how butch and company coach.. go vols... time for some revenge..

I hope we continue to be underestimated every game this year.Catch'm off guard in the first half.GBO

Reactions: 1 person
LOL @ Phil Steele. Even before the rankings came out it was obvious we had one of the toughest in the nation. Not sure how it's not top 5. Somehow we've had the meat grinder schedule for the entire time we've been down. To add to it I think Auburn will be better than many think.

I can see the logic. They are going to be favored in every game except for Oregon, Stanford, UCLA and Notre Dame. And they may be favored in the latter two by the time those games roll around.

Could the grossly underperform again? Sure. But I understand voting them somewhere around 20-25.

Personally, I think USC will be favored against ND and ASU (this game is at ASU) will be favored over USC come game time. I expect USC to finish third in the South division of the PAC-12.

Also, USC doesn't play Oregon this year. USC should go 9-4 (4-4 in conference).

VN Store

Back