USA Today Coaches Poll

I say to Butch, blow it up real big have it printed and put up in the locker room, so the players see it and use it as motivation. I feel like we may suprise some people.

I love seing ohio state and georgia up there, cant wait to watch them fall.

i was just about to say im not sure if any team (ohio state obviously) in the country bothers me more from benefitting from a bull**** schedule every single season and they make a point to schedule absolute garbage for their noncon games as well

Reactions: 2 people
And we play....

1 AL
3 OR
5 GA
7 SC
10 FL

Gulp.

The first part of the season can truly break our heart, but we know their are better times coming. I'm just going to hang in there.

It a start 1 vote get out of the damn way the BIG ORANGE is coming we are fixing to pull out a can of whip azz and kick somebody azz that no one is expecting like a dawg, i feel it the dogs are going down when they come to town.

This really is a bunch of crap. Do you really believe any coach worth his salt knows anything about any team other than the ones on his schedule this year. About half way through the season we'll know who is any good and who isn't.

I think LSU will be better than ranked. They're my pick to win the west this year and maybe the NC.

I don't think Stanford should be #4, more like #15. Otherwise, it's pretty close.

I'd look at schedules for bama, Lsu, and a&m one more time.

If Lsu wins the west, all les miles jokes need to stop

It a start 1 vote get out of the damn way the BIG ORANGE is coming we are fixing to pull out a can of whip azz and kick somebody azz that no one is expecting like a dawg, i feel it the dogs are going down when they come to town.

And I will be rooting for the vols to beat the dawgs

Reactions: 1 person
i was just about to say im not sure if any team (ohio state obviously) in the country bothers me more from benefitting from a bull**** schedule every single season and they make a point to schedule absolute garbage for their noncon games as well

i'd love to have ohio state on our schedule in a few years. not a fan.

^^^That is ... I'm speechless that T is not even mentioned. We Have to have the one of the toughest schedules.

The schedule for us is not pretty but we still have to go out & prove each week that TN is not a team to kick around for long. I'm just hoping we get better a lot faster in summer camp than what was shown in the spring. We always play the big boys so we might as well get use to the situation & put our game face on & knock the hell out of somebody in the process.

and according to Phil Steele our schedule is 19th toughest nationally and 8th toughest in the SEC

Phil Steele’s 2013 College Football Strength of Schedule Rankings

amazing to me that even after the last 10 years of the SEC being head and shoulders above every other conference that every SEC schedule isnt the top 10 hardest since we all have to play each other. not to mention bama opens up with VT i believe, uga with clemson and GT, south carolina with clemson, we play oregon...give me a break

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back