USA Today Poll finds 58% of Republicans believe Capitol Riot was organized by Antifa

Let's face it. You would vote for an old fossil like Pat Leahy, Dick Durbin, or Steny Hoyer before you would someone who is as intelligent as Candace Owens.
She's found a niche and does well in it. She's not a deep thinker however

Thought you guys were the party of women. You should be welcoming her with open arms.
I'm the party of honest people, not whatever Candace is selling today. And I don't think she is dumb at all, she has captured millions of folks with her grift and ********. She ain't stupid.

Let's face it. You would vote for an old fossil like Pat Leahy, Dick Durbin, or Steny Hoyer before you would someone who is as intelligent as Candace Owens.
Liberal votes against grifter with an anti-semitic past and that is blatantly homophobic. Call the press, you got me.

I'm the party of honest people, not whatever Candace is selling today. And I don't think she is dumb at all, she has captured millions of folks with her grift and ********. She ain't stupid.
Only issue I really have with her is that she speaks way too fast at times. She just needs to relax a little bit. You're right she isn't stupid and neither is AOC and her handlers.

Good luck finding that person if we're talking about politicians.
Well, now that you mention it........
zBzfXtN8zjLa.gif

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Only issue I really have with her is that she speaks way too fast at times. She just needs to relax a little bit. You're right she isn't stupid and neither is AOC and her handlers.
AOC is pretty dumb here lately. Florida trip after lecturing us about Covid is pretty dumb.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Yeah but is terrible at his job (actually last couple of jobs).

And would he even want the job of it meant any future paternity leave was in jeopardy?
Do you have a problem with a new dad taking six weeks of paternity leave?

I do not personally know who did what on January 6th. I do know that Dems have no actual interest in an objective, truthful, apolitical review of what happened. Why? Because the "committee" has specifically rejected the idea that what Nancy Pelosi did or did not do on that day is relevant to understanding the events. They rejected Republican members because they were going to call "inconvenient" witnesses.

I also know that the FBI HAS used a tactic with foreign terror cells where they insert an agent and then that agent actually helps plan and push attacks. They've done it. EVERYONE should be interested in the TRUTH about whether they did it on January 6th or not. If they didn't... fine. But those records should NOT be sealed and those potential witnesses should NOT be silent.

I've done it twice and there isn't really a whole lot for a guy to do with a newborn. What was your experience?
Why would I assume anything about anyone, I'm not a Republican.

Is it so bad that a dad took some time off to be with his kids? I mean, is this really that bad?

VN Store

Back