USA Today SEC preview

If CBJ doesn't lose to UK, I will consider that an improvement.

If CBJ doesn't send 2 (not 1 but 2) extra players out on the field at the upset of top ranked team I will consider that an improvement.

If CBJ doesn't poop his pants against Mizzu I will consider that an improvement.

And if CBJ doesn't make any military references, e.g. "the british are coming" he is gold.
That made me laugh out loud. Especially the military reference..
Don't forget about any bamboo references..lol
I think CBJ is a good coach, only a few coaches may actually out coach him, Saban and Spurrier being 2 on the schedule.. Bobby P? Maybe unless CBJ sends a hot chic on a bike to distract him..

You are foolish if you think that anyone would pick UT to have a great season. Look at the schedule and the lost stars on offense. Whether they produced wins or not is irrelevant. Add to that the fact that our school hasn't been very successful lately.

Are you really that surprised? UT will have to earn back much of the respect they lost.

I hope that starts this season.

Saban inherited a program with alot of internal problems and some big roster holes at Bama. Meyer's team was loaded. But his O and that of UF previous were radically different... alot more so than the difference between Chaney and current.

And I don't really think anyone is looking for them to win a championship... its a nice dream but that would be an incredible run. We can accept that UT is not in the top 3-5 teams. I think many of us have trouble believing that the best we should hope for is beating 3 OOC scrubs and then Vandy, UK, and Mizzou. There is absolutely NO proof of good coaching in that.

You completely misunderstood my post. If your tying to make a point, make it, but just say it instead of trying to base it off another post.

Media has become the Big negavols. We will just have to bring it to them as well.

Seriously, That is an improvement over last year.....It's not like We are returning 11 starters on offense and the best defense in the land..We are returning very few starters and a defense that was among the worse in NCAA history...We can only get better as far as I'm concerned.

+1
Not sure why folks are surprised of the prognostication. We stunk last yr and 85% of our offense is playing on sundays. We have an unproven qb, WRs, ! Tight end(s), and RB.

Our secondary is weak, limited depth, and we have one player kicking PATs, field goals, kick offs, and punts.

I totally agree I don't pay to much attention to preseason predictions look at last year they had usc picked to run the table yea right our time will come soon enough and I can't wait we get no respect ftom nobody but I got a good feeling that's all going to change I think we might surprise a few people this year

Foolish or just wishful thinking or looking through my Big Orange Shades, whatever you wanted to call it

I understand we aren't what we used to be in the 90's, decade of dominance, but its time we get back there.
Vandy and UK should NEVER EVER be ranked above us! EVER!
No excuse for that.
I do believe we have finally got a coach that understands what it takes to win and will get his players ready and prepared and will work hard to get this program back to where we are supposed to be and no longer an after thought.

Actually, this year a bowl game victory is all I'm looking for.
Throw in an upset to get the fan base excited and win the games we are suppose to win.

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

They are also overestimating Vandy. Vandy's best win last year was probably UT... the worst coached UT in at least 25 years AFTER the players had quit on the season.

I would go as far to say the worst coached Tennessee team in the history of the Vols.

Just checked it out on my phone and it predicts us winning only 2 SEC games, with another losing record overall!
Seriously, only 2 SEC wins!!
Keeps making me upset seeng Vandy above us!!!

It is what it is and it is a prediction. It means no more than me saying we go undefeated and win the NC while beating bama 100-0 along the way.
Don't sweat it.

New O scheme

New D scheme

New QB

New staff

Lost top 3 playmakers

No top shelf RB

Thin on D

Schedule includes 5 top 10 teams.

But the HC "gets it." Why can't the media understand how that translates into SEC domination?

VN Store

Back