UT is Everywhere

Here's a picture from one of our surgical mission trips to Ganta, Liberia (near Guinea in western Africa). This little guy was playing soccer outside our camp and sportin' the Big Orange. :)

Attachments

• VolAfrica.jpg
    VolAfrica.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: 25 people
Here's a picture from one of our surgical mission trips to Ganta, Liberia (near Guinea in western Africa). This little guy was playing soccer outside our camp and sportin' the Big Orange. :)

Good job spreading the word! Soon it'll be Big Orange Planet:rock:

That 'guy' is my wife. We are at SEC tourney this week & sat with "K-lady" today. Got several Go Vols" too! Gotta have Big Orange back in Hoover!

Reactions: 2 people
There are so many UT fans in Atlanta. If we start winning again, it's going to be obnoxious how much orange appears around here.

Reactions: 1 person
Damn right it is!

Oh gameday when I lived in Singapore we would still up the orange flags up in our car and drive around (the funny part was that the locals didn't know what that was and they thought it was an embassy car, they would get over and let us pass them thinking we were there on diplomatic business LOL)

Reactions: 1 person
k-medium.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I see UT plates on cars all the time in Woodstock(Have one on My car as well):rock:

My old California license plate was 1UTVOL....every possible other configuration of UTVOLS, GOVOLS, & ROCKYTOP were always taken. At least from 1999 to 2007 before returning to the homeland.

VN Store

Back