UT is Everywhere

Here's a picture from one of our surgical mission trips to Ganta, Liberia (near Guinea in western Africa). This little guy was playing soccer outside our camp and sportin' the Big Orange. :)

Looks good in orange! Future Vol PG!! :)

Keep spreading the word,cb...

Reactions: 2 people
Me a few years ago. The best part was I was chosen as an extra in the Indiana jones show at Hollywood studios because if the power T. I used to have pics from it but they were on the ex's fb so she has since deleted them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 1 person
just in Virgin Islands and saw a local kid wearing a 'Jamming in Paradise' UT t shirt for the basketball tourny we were in at St Thomas.

BTW where is the TV ?

I have a motorized screen and 1080P projector with 7.1 surround on the other wall, I do my Tennessee games right! :pepper: I used to have a Plasma where the Stadium pic is now. But I like the set up I have now MUCH better.

I live up here in Cheeseland and I was at a brewers baseball game and their mascot (whatever he was) said " Go Vols" and I was thrilled to hear that all the way up here!

If I had a dollar for everytime someone sees my UT gear here on the West Coast and think I'm repping Texas.

MY son and I was was at the MasteCraft Wakeboard championships yesterday in Mooresville, NC (Lake Norman). We saw a lot of people with UT gear on. I was really good to see people getting the gear out again. Butch gets it.

MY son and I was was at the MasteCraft Wakeboard championships yesterday in Mooresville, NC (Lake Norman). We saw a lot of people with UT gear on. I was really good to see people getting the gear out again. Butch gets it.

Mastercraft, Malibu, and Supra boats are made on East TN. Might be part of the reason.

VN Store

Back