UT just got possibly the top 2015 LB

You're right - I skipped over the relations thing and just got pumped up by the way the other players responded to him. I gotta calm down a little bit after watching his highlight film:loco:!

Lol

"In fact he spent time yesterday and today with Jalen Hurd, Todd Kelly, and Vic Wharton."

looks like them 3 are putting in some serious work helping out the recruiting for sure

and from his highlights,he looks like he will be a great Line Backer,he likes to put a a mean hit on players

Reactions: 1 person
Frostproof, Florida has been very, very good to the Vols.

Alvin Harper and Travis Henry both came from there and they had great careers at U.T.

I was just thinking that Travis Henry was from Frostproof but I was not sure and I did not know A Harper was from there.

I just watched the highlights at work. OMG!!! I was squelling like a six year old girl at a princess party and laughing out loud like that annoyingly loud, drunk guy at the bar.

Ppl were walking by and looking in my office, possibly to check my sanity... This cat is a beast. And imagine Cherry on the back of a jersey. I can't wait

The 3 amigos seem to be quite the salesmen. This family thing or Band of Brothers thing must be working. They are killing it.

Maybe we can call Hurd, Kelley and Wharton the Brick Masons.

Here's my theory... TH between his senior year in high school and his freshman year at UT knocks up a high school sweety. Fast forward 16 years and she realizes how much of a stud footballer her son is so she tells him your dad was TH. So the kid is a legacy without even knowing so when he comes to UT on his visit that orange blood gets to pumping through his veins and he can't help but to commit!

Reactions: 2 people
Instead of "liking" resident troll posts why in hell don't yall just scroll on past. Geez . :wacko:

Don't know any of those answers to be honest.

I assume everyone would be high on him.

I also assume he has some serious connections to Tennessee to commit this early.

It's rare for out of state kids to commit to a program more than a year and a half out without some sort of connection to a staff or school

He is not a fan of jorts or mullets thus he had no interest in Florida.

You had doubts because of what he was able to do given only a couple of months of time.

Just like the people convinced butch isn't the guy if Tennessee is 6-6 this year

Great coaches make noise immediately in recruiting.

Von Bell was the fulcrum. Land him and you've made noise.

Butch did all the right things but he didn't make noise last signing day.

Clearly though it was the stench of rotting bamboo that was holding Butch back this last Feb.

And you scurred now.

Watch this kid's highlights if you haven't already. Dude plugs the holes quick and lays the wood when he gets there. He is a beast!!!

Great news! Not to bring up Dooley, but I remember going what seemed months before getting a commitment, then finally getting one and wondering why we were competing with Carson Newman (exaggeration a little) for players. Now we are getting studs on a monthly basis. This season might be tough, but there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Great news! Not to bring up Dooley, but I remember going what seemed months before getting a commitment, then finally getting one and wondering why we were competing with Carson Newman (exaggeration a little) for players. Now we are getting studs on a monthly basis. This season might be tough, but there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Don't hate on my school.....

Wow...Yes We got us a real goodun!...Big ole Kaboom!...This 2015 class is going to be unreal!

VN Store

Back