UT just got possibly the top 2015 LB

Tony Thompson was a baller! One of my all time time Vol favorites. Mega over achiever. Must run in the family. Welcome aboard

Reactions: 1 person
He is the cousin of Tony Thompson. He has a connection to the program.

Crazy. I was just what thing the replay of UT v UF 1990 the other night on YouTube. ESPN talked @ Webb being injured and how TT just stepped in, and that he and Alvin were from Frost proof. I was like "wow, we've had some studs from that little town". Now this good news.

THANK YOU to our 3 special recruits that are leading the way on our recruiting efforts.

It's amazing what might happen if Hurd, Kelly and Wharton get all our other commits fired up and working hard to help recruit like those 3 guys have been doing.

If this keeps going like it has the last couple of months then a new Tennessee tradition could be coming into play when every new commit also becomes a serious recruiter for our Tennessee Vols from now on.

We should all offer up a huge THANK YOU to all our soon to be Vols for their motivation and recruiting spirit to help our coaches do their recruiting work!

To our new LB recruit...WELCOME to Big Orange nation young man!!!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back