UT Potential EA CF25

Will be quite impressive if they have that much detail! I really wish there was a running tracker for which players have opted in, so far all I’ve heard of UT players is Bru, Carson Gentle, Jalen Smith, and Peyton Lewis.

Will be quite impressive if they have that much detail! I really wish there was a running tracker for which players have opted in, so far all I’ve heard of UT players is Bru, Carson Gentle, Jalen Smith, and Peyton Lewis.
I would imagine just about all of them would, don't know though. Don't matter how much they're giving me or how much money I already have. Can always use more.

The players don’t matter. After you play that first year of dynasty it’s computer generated recruits and players anyway. We just want to play the game with our beloved Vols. When players do not sign up they are still going to have to generate a player with abilities similar to play to keep the game realistic for gamers. If Nico does not sign up, you just go in and change the name of the cpu generated guy and play like nothing is different. It’s always been a joke the players think they matter.

I could be wrong but I think they've said you won't be able to do that in this game.
In dynasty going to have to. Generate new players etc. Even if you can’t change a players name are you telling me that a star players rankings, height etc won’t be correct..therefore making the game and its integrity moot

They say they're going to have roster updates every so often like in madden when a player might opt in later and when injuries happen. You'll be able to create players but you won't be able to create players that haven't opted in. They say you'll be blocked from doing that somehow

They say they're going to have roster updates every so often like in madden when I player might opt in later and when injuries happen. You'll be able to create players but you won't be able to create players that haven't opted in. They say you'll be blocked from doing that somehow
So misspell their name or abbreviate it…no way they can stop that…lol

The players don’t matter. After you play that first year of dynasty it’s computer generated recruits and players anyway. We just want to play the game with our beloved Vols. When players do not sign up they are still going to have to generate a player with abilities similar to play to keep the game realistic for gamers. If Nico does not sign up, you just go in and change the name of the cpu generated guy and play like nothing is different. It’s always been a joke the players think they matter.
Yes, but those players that are recruited can be renamed & edited (or at least you used to be able to…); however EA did say you would not be able to edit players who have opted out of the game into it. The players absolutely matter, they are what the game is about, they’re what this lawsuit with the NCAA has been about without them there’s no team…

Yes, but those players that are recruited can be renamed & edited (or at least you used to be able to…); however EA did say you would not be able to edit players who have opted out of the game into it. The players absolutely matter, they are what the game is about, they’re what this lawsuit with the NCAA has been about without them there’s no team…
Nope..they are the reason we haven’t had a game for a decade but we were just fine playing with fake players with dynasty mode forever. As long as we have the teams, stadiums, logos etc that is only thing that matters.

Nope..they are the reason we haven’t had a game for a decade but we were just fine playing with fake players with dynasty mode forever. As long as we have the teams, stadiums, logos etc that is only thing that matters.
Yes, but EA and the NCAA were making money off of a game that had QB # 16 and Peyton Manning never saw a dime of that money. That is one example of thousands of players per year…. And there were several years of that (1993 - 2014) and all people had to do was change the name and have the player… why shouldn’t the players be benefiting from that as much if not more than the NCAA?

Yes, but EA and the NCAA were making money off of a game that had QB # 16 and Peyton Manning never saw a dime of that money. That is one example of thousands of players per year…. And there were several years of that (1993 - 2014) and all people had to do was change the name and have the player… why shouldn’t the players be benefiting from that as much if not more than the NCAA?
Again in dynasty mode you just kept playing season after season after season with new cpu generated players. For replay purposes that is all the game is used for. They can benefit all they want but the game would sell regardless. If you think 600 bucks a player is going to matter then you are kidding yourself.

Reactions: Offset Eye
Again in dynasty mode you just kept playing season after season after season with new cpu generated players. For replay purposes that is all the game is used for. They can benefit all they want but the game would sell regardless. If you think 600 bucks a player is going to matter then you are kidding yourself.
I didn’t say the compensation was astronomical or anything and I get that EA is anticipating 11,000 + players being in the game and thus has to spread money between those players somehow and still turn a profit on the game (in order to stay in business). And while yes recruiting new players to your team on dynasty mode eventually replace the players on the original roster, the fact is the starting point of the current rosters sale the game.

There is a guy from Vol_Football doing these on a program called Blender. He creates videos and animations for the dept.

I envy Blender pros. Even more so because it's free and open source. I just can't seem to get the hang of it. Wish my local university/college had classes for it.

And I know several guys that were in the game and every single one of them thought it was awesome just to be in video game. They never mentioned anything about compensation.

Reactions: GenRRN
Arch Manning not gonna be on the game apparently.... Come on Arch don't be that guy
I just read on ESPN that Arch is not taking any NIL except one and that one involved a charity auction.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back