UT Potential EA CF25

I did it with any qb. Played plenty with randomly generated names too.

Is your son no longer interested in the game now that Archie is out? Because that is the real contention.

It doesnt matter to EA if people are less excited, as long as they still buy it. Archie is not the difference in getting the game or not. No one single player is. Heck knowing EA they will probably figure out some sort of microtransactions to bring in players at a later date. And I am sure people will figure out how to jail break the game again to get them in there too.
None of that has anything to do with the point I made.

I remember having ncaa 04 and I Remember when I changed the last names, and hearing Nessler and Herbsrreit actually saying them I was like wtf. Ahhh the old days.

The players don’t matter. After you play that first year of dynasty it’s computer generated recruits and players anyway. We just want to play the game with our beloved Vols. When players do not sign up they are still going to have to generate a player with abilities similar to play to keep the game realistic for gamers. If Nico does not sign up, you just go in and change the name of the cpu generated guy and play like nothing is different. It’s always been a joke the players think they matter.
If it’s like madden, you’ll have community sharing where you can download actual rosters created by other players.

There are people out there that take the time to create the whole FBS roster from the looks to the stats to the names. It’s crazy. It would take forever to do that I’ll just borrow someone’s created roster.

If it’s like madden, you’ll have community sharing where you can download actual rosters created by other players.

There are people out there that take the time to create the whole FBS roster from the looks to the stats to the names. It’s crazy. It would take forever to do that I’ll just borrow someone’s created roster.
They have been doing that and keeping the last game alive for a decade.

VN Store

Back