UT WR Speed

WiseOlVol

Who are our speed burners at WR?

The kind of potential home-run speed that has to be respected by the Safeties every down (i.e., to create space for the under-routes).

Don't know their 40 times, but Croom, North, and Blanc are pretty dang big targets! Throw in Quinn at 6'6"! :rock:

Believe it or not, I think Blanc is the fastest WR from something I read earlier.

Thought I saw where North was one of the fastest players on the team. My guess would be North, then Blanc, then Devrin, then Pig.

These are all 40 times from when they were coming out of highschool, so it might not still be accurate. Didn't show them for everyone, and couldn't find some for others

Marquez North: 4.41
Ryan Jenkins: 4.48
Paul Harris: 4.46
Pig Howard: 4.40
Jason Croom: 4.52
Drae Bowles: No time shown
Vincent Dallas: No time Shown

Reactions: 2 people
Plenty fast with proper technique and route running. Devrin needs to make some plays this year in the new offense. All of them need to step up.

Reactions: 3 people
These are all 40 times from when they were coming out of highschool, so it might not still be accurate. Didn't show them for everyone, and couldn't find some for others

Also, Josh Smith has run a couple of electronically timed 4.51s.

And Rajion Neal (although not a wideout) is faster than any of the above (maybe the fastest of the team) and has run a 4.36 40!

Go Vols!

Also, Josh Smith has run a couple of electronically timed 4.51s.

And Rajion Neal (although not a wideout) is faster than any of the above (maybe the fastest of the team) and has run a 4.36 40!

Go Vols!

If Butch could just get Raijon to run to daylight rather than for a rabbit hole....

Plenty fast for HS times. I am sure they are faster now. Good stuff!

VN Store

Back