Vandy vs Georgia

Well Vandy has 89 rush yards in the first half and 154 total.We only mustered 209 total yards for the whole game.

Still debating what to do about the Tennessee game tonight.

1) Go to Rays or Baileys and watch the game
2) Pay 30 bucks to watch it at home and drink my own beer
3) Drink my own beer and listen on the radio

Hmmm.... Decisions... Decisions

LOL

Who else plays today?

3:30 - Ole Miss v Alabama

8:00 - LSU v South Carolina

Hmm.... I could just miss UT. LOL

Should I just wait and watch the rebroadcast tomorrow? I think MSU may beat us anyway. I'd hate to pay 30 bucks for the privilege of having MSU kick our butt.

Explain something to me. How is it that Vanderbilt with less talent, NO Athletic Department and NO Athletic Budget for recruiting or whatever is closer than we were last week AND looks better AND has more yards rushing?

Can someone PUH-LEEZ explain this to me?

Explain something to me. How is it that Vanderbilt with less talent, NO Athletic Department and NO Athletic Budget for recruiting or whatever is closer than we were last week AND looks better AND has more yards rushing?

Their smarter than us.

Their smarter than us.

No... I went there. I know these people. They're not smarter. They just like to let everyone think they are.

Old Cheer when losing:
"That's alright, That's OK, We will be your Boss someday"

Not alot of consolation in that, somehow.

team's fallen apart at this point and near given up

however though, it's just one year this has happened so far, not a regular thing

VN Store

Back