Vegas "Expert" who Picked Arkie, says

Florida is better than people think. I think they make a bowl game this year with their tough schedule. So I disagree about needing to win by 20+ points. What we need to do is dominate the game for large stretches like we did against Oklahoma.

I expect a close game early before we pulled away in the second half. Then we'll sit on the lead and bleed the clock like we did against Oklahoma. Florida might get a garbage time score or two to make the final score look closer than it really was.
"Florida will make a bowl..."

Thanks! I needed a laugh. 🤣

It is probably unhealthy how much I hate the Florida Gators. I hate them. I hate them for pouring urine on our players. I hate their stupid chomp. They have no morals or traditions that I value. They are the epitome of what is wrong with the entire nation. Losing to them this year is unacceptable. It must not happen.
There is no amount of hate that is unhealthy in regards to that wretched program.

Yeah, there's absolutely no way I'd take us to cover in this game.

In years past there have been plenty of times i thought we either could or should win. After watching this team Saturday night, I can honestly say I have no clue what is gonna happen Satuday. And what's sad is it has absolutely nothing to do with how good or bad UF is. That alone should make me feel confident, but it doesn't.

History tells us we will likely lose. Hopefully times are changing but I just can't feel good about this game until we win a few in a row against them.
You’ve had 14 negative or Vols bashing posts in a row. I literally would just stop watching sports if this is how it made me felt.

Reactions: Behr
This is the bellwether game for us. If we lose or struggle to win by a few points this season is going to be long
I only half way agree with you there. We could win by 1 in OT and I would feel pretty good about the season. Any win over any Gator team is worth celebrating. Think back to 22. We almost let a bad Gator team win and that season turned out great.

A loss here is catastrophic though. It would mean this season is a wash and that even when we are trending in the right direction, we still could not beat a down Gator team that has no business leaving Neyland with a W.

Florida is better than people think. I think they make a bowl game this year with their tough schedule. So I disagree about needing to win by 20+ points. What we need to do is dominate the game for large stretches like we did against Oklahoma.

I expect a close game early before we pulled away in the second half. Then we'll sit on the lead and bleed the clock like we did against Oklahoma. Florida might get a garbage time score or two to make the final score look closer than it really was.
So basically a repeat of 2022?

I found it a very interesting read, and Lawrence is a VG writer. But, reading has become a lost art anymore in this hurry up world; and all this info is relevant for those contemplating a wager on the game.

Apparently writing has been lost as well. What is with the lack of paragraph structure or even sentence structure?

1728646234993.png

Certainly not confident playing the Gators tomorrow night. Hopeful? Damn straight, but hard to be confident considering our performance over the past two decades.

Let's reverse this trend and kick some gator arse!

Huh? That was a "sports version" word salad (Apparently for some today it's a sign of intelligence :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️) . Maybe gamblers understand it IDK. He seemed to reverse course 3-4 times. Now granted...it could be my public-school education kicking in as well.
No, clear communication is always appreciated in any era 😂 .. it was like an attorney wrote it

Reactions: tennrich1
Apparently writing has been lost as well. What is with the lack of paragraph structure or even sentence structure?

View attachment 685765
It's a sports betting newsletter; I copied and pasted. They have to pack as much information in as small a space as possible. Gamblers aren't bothered by Literary correctness. My point was how difficult it is getting guys on here to read whatever is posted; they instead read the title and then opine. And especially with Marvin West articles, they end up missing a lot.

Last edited:
It's a sports betting newsletter. They have to pack as much information in as small a space as possible. Gamblers aren't bothered by Literary correctness.

So there’s no fix for it. I was hoping you would say it’s a browser error on my end and it does not look that way on your screen.

Miami and Texas A&M have a combined one loss. Those are two good teams that beat them. I think they beat at least one of the ranked teams they play. That along with beating Florida State should get them to 6 wins.

SPEAKING of A&M, what a job Mike Elko has done. First Year. Probably the SEC Coach of the year. That's a football coach, and I said when they hired him away from Duke, watch out. A&M will be a force for everyone to deal with, including Texas.

It seems every game is a crossroads affair for Beleaguered Billy Napier
at UF. The Gators held off UCF to reach 3-2 for the season, but the trip
to Knoxville starts a career defi ning stretch for Napier. After UT comes
Kentucky, Georgia, Texas, LSU and Ole Miss. One thing Gators fans
have come to expect is playing an underachieving Volunteers team
that is loaded with hype and gets taken down nearly every time. UF
is 6-1 SUATS in the last seven of this series, 5-0-1 ATS on the road
versus single conference revenge and in Game Six, they are 5-1 ATS.
Neyland Stadium is one of the sports truly great homes, but the Vols
don’t always thrill their faithful in person, going a mediocre 4-10 ATS
as a conference favorite of 13 or greater. Pass protection has become a
serious problem, with QB Nico Iamaleava sacked seven times in the last
two games. Vols coach Josh Heupel admitted he and his staff should
have done better in the Arkansas game and the Razorbacks defense
had Tennessee confused. We’re much more clearheaded about the
Vols bubble being burst. We will learn much about both teams come
Saturday night.

If you look at my original post, it doesn't resemble what you posted at #62. I don't know how you came up with that.

That’s how it appears on my iPhone, in my safari browser. I took a screen capture because I assumed that it does not appear that way on your browser. It could be just me or it may be how everyone with an iPhone will see it.

If Florida wins, a $100 bet returns $600 if you bet on Florida to win.
Well, I guess that would make me feel a little better.

Video gif. A small toddler with wild blonde, curly hair slumps sadly onto the side of a bed and lays her hand onto her arm, clearly sad and tired.

VN Store

Back