Vereen moved to safety

that's the thing, the only knock on MH right now is his past injury problems. if he can stay healthy (and he is right now) he can be a primary contributor to this RB corp......

until he gets hurt, that has to be the expectation. i understand the past history. but he's not hurt right now, and planning on him being injured and missing time is just dumb. could it happen? sure. do i know that it will? no, and neither do you.

as for the depth issue......i'll just say, if they are moving RB's despite supposedly being thin there to Safety, then this coaching staff is as dumb as many have said they are.

and here's a hint....criticism and funny jokes aside, they're not that dumb.:thumbsup:

Hardesty to miss rest of spring practice : Football : GoVolsXtra.com

Hardesty to miss rest of spring practice

i can't freakin' believe that.....talk about bad timing...thanks MH...crapola.

forget everything i said the past few pages....:no:

i for one would like to not assume hardesty won't make it thru the season due to injury before it's started. unless he does get injured, our depth at RB will be fine.

That's fine if you're a fan but if you're the head coach then you need to realize that Hardesty has yet to make it through a season uninjured given a decent amount of carries. I just heard Fulmer say the other day that "all of a sudden depth at RB has become an issue" and then like a week later he moves a RB to DB by where all accounts we're pretty stacked. Just doesn't make sense IMO.

1. I am.
2. you're not.

they're not moving RB's to play at safety if RB depth is a real issue. between foster, poole, creer and Hardesty, we'll be fine. the minscus tear is minor and if corrected early enough, he wont miss any sig. time.

and let's not forget...hardesty's not hurt right now....we're still going to be 3 deep at RB come fall, which is what matters.
:furious3::mad::realmad:

When I read that article on rivals I immediately thought of this thread.lol
oh, don't worry....me too....hell, i'm the one that had been defending it all day long....well, i'm ready to take my lumps.:banghead2:

hilarious for you......

demoralizing to me....RB was supposed to be a strength coming in....if this keeps up, that will go away quick...

this was the one area that i really believed we had no worries.....unless injuries ocurred....

until he gets hurt, that has to be the expectation. i understand the past history. but he's not hurt right now, and planning on him being injured and missing time is just dumb. could it happen? sure. do i know that it will? no, and neither do you.
i am still dumbfounded at the timing of this....:no::mf_surrender:

I guess it's safe to say that Jake's not going to win the lottery anytime soon

i really do feel bad for the kid....sounds like it's not a super serious injury, so he should be able to recover in plenty of time, but it's just the fact it's ANOTHER injury...get well soon MH......:eek:k:

VN Store

Back