video clip on 2013 Tennessee Vols TECHFIT Uniform

That looks GREAT, especially with the white shoes and checkerboard sleeves, absolutely NO NEED to change the helmet, very impressed!

Reactions: 11 people
That looks GREAT, especially with the white shoes and checkerboard sleeves, absolutely NO NEED to change the helmet, very impressed!

agreed....the sleeves and the shoes help accent the helmets just right. I see why they kept the helmets the traditional white with power T.

agreed....the sleeves and the shoes help accent the helmets just right. I see why they kept the helmets the traditional white with power T.

I agree. When the players get decked out with all their white arm bands and stuff it'll all complement each other perfectly. I feel like they didnt change the helmet so traditionalists wouldn't be really upset. Haha

Gloves are awesome

Last edited:
I agree. When the players get decked out with all their white arm bands and stuff it'll all complement each other perfectly. I feel like they didnt change the helmet so traditionalists wouldn't be really upset. Haha

that's probably very accurate....but once they noticed how it looked they just said "that aint half bad, win/win"

I think it'd look better with a white shirt w/ orange checkerboard. Other than that, it looks much better in the video than in the picture.

Feel like this should be a night game uni.

Butch gets it. Added some new and fresh while understanding the importance of tradition (Helmet). Can't wait to see them running through the T.

VN Store

Back