video clip on 2013 Tennessee Vols TECHFIT Uniform

I gotta say I love 'em especially with the white cleats. Great to see UT holding on to tradition while keeping up with the times. Good job Butch

Reactions: 1 person
West Virginia and Oklahoma St. did it too.

Ole Miss' grays just looked like dirty uniforms IMHO.

Georgia has been wearing the light gray as long as I can remember...their gray is tainted in my opinion. can't go wrong with a color named Smokey!

Are these going to be worn on special occasions or on a regular basis?

I gotta say I love 'em especially with the white cleats. Great to see UT holding on to tradition while keeping up with the times. Good job Butch
I'm not 100% certain, but I think the cleats come in black AND white. In the picture, he's wearing black cleats. In the vid, white. Maybe the players can choose?

Reactions: 1 person
Every single game.. It tip toes the line between home and away, so NCAA is letting us wear them all the time.

We're also doing away with the Power T design. We'll be going with a V for Vols and/or Victory but upside down.

Because that's whats happening with our tradition. It's upside down.

Bring back Fulmer so we can lose but lose traditionally.

We're also doing away with the Power T design. We'll be going with a V for Vols and/or Victory but upside down.

Because that's whats happening with our tradition. It's upside down.

Bring back Fulmer so we can lose but lose traditionally.

Most don't care. At the end of the day if the players and coaches want it then it doesn't matter what we think.

VN Store

Back