Video coming soon UT NEW UNIs

ERvolsfan

I follow Riyahd jones and tiny and other players on Instagram and they posted pics and videos of them at the shoot, with the new uni's on. From what I could see real life version looks nice. Just my opinion. So I'm assuming the video will be released soon to promote the official jerseys and the beginning of season.

Yea I was scrolling thru my instagram earlier and saw that, since I follow several UT players. And I thought I should share with volnation. I know its not much but at least its a real life image.

I'm definitely what most would consider to be a traditionalist, but I have to say...I like it!

Yea In the video you can tell its just subtle changes, still looks traditional. It only front image but can see the new Power T and see the checkerboard mesh design. I like it. Wish it showed the back, but hopefully the video will be released soon.

It didn't look too different from last year on RJ's video... Just the little stripe thing and a slight rearrangement of the adidas and power T on the jersey.

Reactions: 1 person
that adidas patterning looks pretty noticeable in that video. was under the assumption that it wouldnt be noticeable.

Pretty sweet minus the checkboard sleeves. I just don't understand why you workout year around and cover up your shoulders and arms. Just like the Patrick Willis/Megatron look.

Reactions: 1 person
No black outlining on the numbers... We may very well lose 9 games this year now.

VN Store

Back