Video coming soon UT NEW UNIs

Im just glad I could help out and stir up a respectable conversation and opinions. I think you only notice the mesh pattern up close. I couldnt notice it on RJ but the up close of Paul harris you could see the pattern. I really like the overall look.

Instagram Paul harris & Riyahd Jones

Instagram Tiny
I don't know if it is just me, but when I try to see an Instagram video, I just see the screenshot and hear the sound, I don't see the video playing.

I am in Firefox and have so many plugins & codecs that obscure video files play, but this is not working for me.

BTW, I don't have an Instagram account, so that may be my problem?

I don't know if it is just me, but when I try to see an Instagram video, I just see the screenshot and hear the sound, I don't see the video playing.

I am in Firefox and have so many plugins & codecs that obscure video files play, but this is not working for me.

Try a different browser!

Not having an account isn't the problem. I cant help you though, i watch it on my phone

Kesling's gonna have an even harder time now. I specifically remember the reason for the black outline on the away jerseys was so the media could make out the numbers and names. It's mostly a cleaner look without the black outlines.

One change to both jerseys: just get rid of the adidas logo on the front. Throw the logo somewhere else. It junks it up.

Reactions: 1 person
Here are some screenshots from the videos ... uniforms look good to me :)

Attachments

• vols1.jpg
    vols1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 151
  • vols2.jpg
    vols2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 121
Kesling's gonna have an even harder time now. I specifically remember the reason for the black outline on the away jerseys was so the media could make out the numbers and names. It's mostly a cleaner look without the black outlines.

One change to both jerseys: just get rid of the adidas logo on the front. Throw the logo somewhere else. It junks it up.

You do realize Bob has spotters that point to the appropritate player on a board, don't you? It's more about them than Bob.

I like that the power T is bigger and more noticeable but i wish the adidas logo was smaller or located somewhere else. Thanks for screenshotting the vids, i like the overall look. wish we could see the back, im anxious to see the away unis.

You don't have to have an Instagram account to view it. IE 10 doesn't play the videos for me so I have to watch in Google Chrome browser. I'm fixing to dump all things Microsoft in a few months and go strictly Apple where I don't have to worry about crap working with Microsoft's pathetic browser and OS.

i will probably be the only one, but i like the adidas logo over the T. i dont have a good reason why. on game day, it will be a long forgotten detail.

Hate em...numbers are too small and the T just gets in the way on the front.

I know. But regardless, the numbers are still too small, IMHO. No black outline on road jersey numbers, either. Overall look is fine.

The numbers aren't as small as the video game screenshots suggest. I don't mind them since I've seen the real thing now. The numerals look as big as last year's jersey. That was my main concern and I'm usually a traditionalist, but these are subtle changes.

The numbers aren't as small as the video game screenshots suggest. I don't mind them since I've seen the real thing now. The numerals look as big as last year's jersey. That was my main concern and I'm usually a traditionalist, but these are subtle changes.

The numbers are the exact same size as last year.

I was excited, but now I'm just disappointed. These jerseys suck. Last years were better

Literally the only thing that changed on the orange jersey pictured is the adidas logo and the T flipped spots. That's enough to make them "suck" compared to last year? Seriously?

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back