Video coming soon UT NEW UNIs

Here is a comparison ...

hi-res-6561026_crop_650x440.jpg

Attachments

• vols2.jpg
    vols2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: 2 people
Literally the only thing that changed on the orange jersey pictured is the adidas logo and the T flipped spots.

Tiger striping is new too... and I like the new jersey design! :thumbsup:

PHIXED!

Last edited:
The numbers are the exact same size as last year.

Literally the only thing that changed on the orange jersey pictured is the adidas logo and the T flipped spots. That's enough to make them "suck" compared to last year? Seriously?

Imo, yes. It's amazing, huh?

But seriously, they did look better last yr. These look like trial and failure and definitely not something to look forward to in the future.

SOS...to me...only difference is white adidas and changed places.Was hoping for something different. But they seem to be trying to please everyone a little. Got rid of black adidas and changed away a little. I'm waiting on the alternates to be revealed .

The numbers aren't as small as the video game screenshots suggest. I don't mind them since I've seen the real thing now. The numerals look as big as last year's jersey. That was my main concern and I'm usually a traditionalist, but these are subtle changes.

In light of the photos posted since my original post, it does look like the video game shots distort the size of the numbers, making them appear smallish. Other than the lack of black outline on road jersies, it looks like the unis will be fine.

10% of fans will notice. I like the tiger stripe and the logo in the numbers though. I just wish at least 1 time per year the would do something out of the ordinary.

Deer park...are the jerseys the same color as last year? Hope so I really did like the color of it.

Despite people claiming otherwise, the jersey color has not changed year to year. There was a slight adjustment in 2011 to change the way the new material appeared in certain lights, but laid on top of each other, you couldn't tell a difference in the colors.

Despite people claiming otherwise, the jersey color has not changed year to year. There was a slight adjustment in 2011 to change the way the new material appeared in certain lights, but laid on top of each other, you couldn't tell a difference in the colors.

DP,

I know you mentioned that they were going to do a sort of formal unveiling of the new Uni's and I think showing the Grey ones too. Should we be expecting this tomorrow or right before camp starts?

Are the numbers on the back big like last year?

They look really tight fitting -- loose fitting jerseys must be a thing of the past now

There is virtually no change. People complaining over these "changes" need to be banned for a month. Get over yourselves....

Reactions: 4 people
I know a lot of you feel differently about this, but I've wanted them to remove the black outline on our away jersey numbers for quite some time. The orange on white is such a cleaner look to me and if the numerals are done correctly they can be read just fine. No one ever complains about reading TX's unis and I love their white on white combo. Hoping the player names and new state logo are in orange too.

PS- if we had to do any piping around the numbers, I also think gray would look better than black. The black just looks like a cheap HS jersey to me for some reason.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back