Violence in Nigeria.

GS keep up the good work. I can't believe how many Americans are so blind to all the violence committed by this "religion". They want to kill and harm everyone who refuses to buy into their "religion". And by the way I see them more as a political movement than a religion.

Are you a Protestant?

Not even close. Where he posts the images because he's serious, I post one because I think it's hilarious. Besides, there's only one image.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Painting an entire religion with a broad brush is gs's gig.

You just did that.

You did not meet the 18 picture minimum of a gs post though

I'll let you know when you answer the question.

There is no point in me answering the question. You are dodging the point as usual. I am genuine when I say this, I hope you all wake up a realize Islam is at war with us. I hope you all realize it before it's too late for you, your families and our country.

Thursday, May 12 I 7 - 9 PM I Sanctuary
You are invited to a life-changing seminar to educate people about the dangers of Islam. Hosted by the Tennessee
Freedom Coalition, this event will give you the knowledge you need to have in order to be educated about the mission of
Islam in the United States and the world. Geert Wielders, the leader of the Freedom Party in the Dutch parliament, will
address the Islamic issues throughout the world. Also, Sam Solomon (a former Muslim cleric, now a born-again Christian)
and Bill Warner (an expert of the Koran) will be teaching. You need to make plans to join us for this important event.

This is an event that will be at Cornerstone Baptist Church in Madison TN. I think it would be good for some of you to attend.

There is no point in me answering the question.

I am sure that Jesus would be happy with you for not answering the question; if I were a Christian, I certainly would not refuse to answer a question concerning my creed. I believe that there are plenty of statements concerning that in the New Testament, are there not? If you believe that Jesus died on the Cross for you, it is truly shameful that you will not even stand up for your religious beliefs because you feel you may be ridiculed.

You are dodging the point as usual. I am genuine when I say this, I hope you all wake up a realize Islam is at war with us. I hope you all realize it before it's too late for you, your families and our country.

Islam is not at war with us; we are not at war with Islam. I am quite confident in stating that I know vastly greater numbers of Muslims than you do, to include Imams and Sheiks, and the majority of them have nothing but great respect and love for America and for other peoples.

I hope that one day you wake up and realize that getting out of your comfort zone and living in the midst of other peoples and other cultures is an experience that is of incredible value and one that proves beyond a doubt that individuals and religions are incredibly tough to generalize and stereotype, and that as an individual you have a duty to guard against doing so.

This is an event that will be at Cornerstone Baptist Church in Madison TN. I think it would be good for some of you to attend.

An event regarding the "evils of Islam" hosted at a Baptist Church...I think I will pass. It might be good for you to actual step foot in a mosque, read the Koran in its entirety, read some histories regarding Colonialism, Imperialism, Arab Nationalism, the Young Turks, etc., and speak with, dine with, and befriend actual Muslims.

I am sure that Jesus would be happy with you for not answering the question; if I were a Christian, I certainly would not refuse to answer a question concerning my creed. I believe that there are plenty of statements concerning that in the New Testament, are there not? If you believe that Jesus died on the Cross for you, it is truly shameful that you will not even stand up for your religious beliefs because you feel you may be ridiculed.

I am not afraid to be ridiculed. I am a Christian, my point was what I am is not relevant to the conversation.

Islam is not at war with us; we are not at war with Islam. I am quite confident in stating that I know vastly greater numbers of Muslims than you do, to include Imams and Sheiks, and the majority of them have nothing but great respect and love for America and for other peoples.

Islam is at war with us, but you are right we are not at war with them. To win a war you must first identify the enemy. And again, I have never said all Muslims are terrorist, not sure why that is so hard for some of you to understand.

I hope that one day you wake up and realize that getting out of your comfort zone and living in the midst of other peoples and other cultures is an experience that is of incredible value and one that proves beyond a doubt that individuals and religions are incredibly tough to generalize and stereotype, and that as an individual you have a duty to guard against doing so.

An event regarding the "evils of Islam" hosted at a Baptist Church...I think I will pass. It might be good for you to actual step foot in a mosque, read the Koran in its entirety, read some histories regarding Colonialism, Imperialism, Arab Nationalism, the Young Turks, etc., and speak with, dine with, and befriend actual Muslims.

I figured you would, it might shed some light on this "religion" which you don't want to see it for what it is.

It might be good for you to actual step foot in a mosque, and speak with, dine with, and befriend actual Muslims.

They're trying to build a mosque in Murfreesboro so maybe he'll get the chance to do that

looks like Geert is taking one last vacation before he goes to jail. Would have chosen a better place though

I am not afraid to be ridiculed. I am a Christian, my point was what I am is not relevant to the conversation.

You made the claim that Islam is not a religion but a political movement; at that point, you made the Reformation and, therefore, Protestantism relevant to the conversation.

Islam is at war with us, but you are right we are not at war with them. To win a war you must first identify the enemy. And again, I have never said all Muslims are terrorist, not sure why that is so hard for some of you to understand.

You cannot say that "Islam is the enemy" and then somehow say that not all Muslims are enemies, as well. That is illogical; therefore, I do not understand it.

I figured you would, it might shed some light on this "religion" which you don't want to see it for what it is.

There is a syntax problem in your response; I do not know what it is you are trying to say.

Interesting, heard security was going to be really tight for Mr. Wielders visit. Why would there need to be tight security if what he will be saying about Islam is just lies and all false?

According to Dave Grossman, two-percent of the population are sociopaths. The Muslim population is between 1.2 and 1.6 billion. Consider the following:

• The Arab region is one of the most wealth stratified areas in the world, filled with the poorest of the poor along with incredibly wealthy power brokers that heavily desire to keep their power and wealth at all costs.
  • Poor persons are normally extremely ill-educated.
  • Non-educated individuals are more credulous than educated individuals.
  • A weakened US state translates to more power and more wealth for the powerful and wealthy individuals in the Arab world.
  • The majority of the Arab world practice Islam.
  • Many religious persons, the world over, and especially uneducated religious persons typically believe whatever it is that their religious leader tells them, as it pertains to their religion.
  • Religious leaders in the Arab world are usually picked and groomed by the powerful and the wealthy; again, those with a vested interest in keeping the US weak.
  • 20 million Muslims, according to Grossman's psychological claims, would, presumably, be sociopaths.
Religion is simply the tool being used and perverted by the power brokers to inspire others to do their dirty work for them. Of course, this occurrence with Islam being used and exploited by the rich and powerful, would not be precedent setting; history has shown time and time again that the rich and powerful will use, exploit, and pervert the religion of the people in order to "incite" them to do their gruesome bidding.

Interesting, heard security was going to be really tight for Mr. Wielders visit. Why would there need to be tight security if what he will be saying about Islam is just lies and all false?

Can this principle be applied to anyone who travels with heightened security?

Can this principle be applied to anyone who travels with heightened security?

Is this also the case for those who make cartoons mocking Islam?

My guess they need the tight security because he is scared he will become the next Daniel Pearl

Is this also the case for those who make cartoons mocking Islam?

My guess they need the tight security because he is scared he will become the next Daniel Pearl

Comparing Wilders to Pearl is one of the most grotesque insults you could spew at Daniel Pearl.

if they had any sense the people of Murfreesboro would be protesting this guy coming to their town

That's fictional.

Just what is fictional, specifically?

The election had been thrown, the French/UN installed the actual winner. Gsvol is just butt-hurt because he happened to be Muslim (and it is very debatable that the muslim population in that country is much of a minority anymore)

The supreme court of the Ivory Coast ruled the opposite of what the UN said.

Do you think the UN should have come in and installed Al Gore as president of the USA.

You're not allowed to talk about the dirty parts of Christianity. That was hundreds of years ago man.

More people were killed in the name of islamic jihad in the year 2009 than died in the centuries long inquisitions.

Do you ever think maybe that we ever focus on the praxis of the present day situations??

I'm hoping the SEAL that delivered the kill shot said "the Shiite just hit the fan."

No he said the fit just hit the shan!

2l883no.jpg

Congratulations.

You're acting just like gsvol.

:finger3:

VN Store

Back