VN Countdown to '07 Football!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
95 was the first "great" year under CPF....we went 11-1 and played Ohio St in the Citrus bowl. we finished 2nd in the nation that year.

it was also the year we ended the 10 year "non win" streak against Bama, when we beat them 41-14 in Birmingham.

It was also the year that we had one of hte greatest games against UGA, where Jay Grahm busted that long run toward the end of hte game to set up the game winning FG.

unfortunately, it was also the year that we got blown out in the 2nd half against FL at the Swamp, after being up like 35-14 or something at the half, only to lose 60 something to 30 something......the only blemish on what turned out to be a very good year for us.

Dude I so cant wait....I think goballs182 said that robert meachem left the saints and is now cumming back the tnennesee vols...Hell yeah!!!! we are def. going to kick ass now!!!

I hope you where trying to make a joke or something...

nope I really heard that is it not true???
let me guess.......you heard it on a message board or on myspace or someone text messaged you?

:eek:lol:

yes, it's true, Robert Meacham turned down the opportunity to sign an 1st round draft pick contract to come back to TN to play for room and board. i heard it from my cousin's buddy who's girlfriend has a friend that's a Saint's cheerleader.:thumbsup: bank on it.

1994... Dec. 30... James Stewart runs for three TDs and throws another to Kendrick Jones, as the Volunteers thrash VaTech... 45-23... in the Gator Bowl.

Robert Meachem is coming back!!!! and so is Jamal Lewis and Al Wilson!!!!!!! :crazy:

Dude I so cant wait....I think goballs182 said that robert meachem left the saints and is now cumming back the tnennesee vols...Hell yeah!!!! we are def. going to kick ass now!!!

This is a UGA fan pretending to be a UT fan. The guy told me earlier. He is just trying to mess with me. Anything he says is not credible so don't believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back