VN's very own political meme thread...

This is what brain dead looks like ....

You know, I know he has made a mess of things; but when I see pictures like this, I actually feel more pity than anger.
That is a look of being totally lost and scared.
Just a reminder to me as a Christian that I am to always be praying for our leaders.

You know, I know he has made a mess of things; but when I see pictures like this, I actually feel more pity than anger.
Just a reminder to me as a Christian that I am to always be praying for our leaders.
Old man Biden is gonna need more than just christian prayers.

Old man Biden is gonna need more than just christian prayers.
As I get older and older, I find myself amazed at just what prayer can actually accomplish.

As regards Biden, my pity grows for him and my anger becomes directed more at the people putting him in this position and pulling the strings. Elder abuse; it’s not just a talking point, it is the reality. This guy should be resting.

Witnessed Alzheimer's destroy my mothers brain over 10 years. It's pitiful. I see the same degeneration in Biden as I saw in my mother. I don't blame Biden, he's a pawn in this. I blame the evil behind him pulling his strings.

Specially designed for MAGA suckers!

The party known for BURNING the flag at protests has no right to accuse anyone else of flag desecration IMO
But I do agree that that pin is tacky. I ain’t buying it.
BTW, wasn’t it Obama that refused to wear even a non desecrated flag pin?

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back