VN's very own political meme thread...

You know, I know he has made a mess of things; but when I see pictures like this, I actually feel more pity than anger.
That is a look of being totally lost and scared.
Just a reminder to me as a Christian that I am to always be praying for our leaders.
More likely that is the look of a man learing out at a kid in the audiance. I have a hard time with empathy and pity for someone still currently involved in horrible things, and who would prey on children.

More likely that is the look of a man learing out at a kid in the audiance. I have a hard time with empathy and pity for someone still currently involved in horrible things, and who would prey on children.
The pity is partly based exactly on the fact that he, like all of us, is facing eternity probably before too long and that his mind is too far gone to see the need to change his ways.

Reactions: Tnslim1
Witnessed Alzheimer's destroy my mothers brain over 10 years. It's pitiful. I see the same degeneration in Biden as I saw in my mother. I don't blame Biden, he's a pawn in this. I blame the evil behind him pulling his strings.
Alzheimer's doesn't suddenly strike. When my father was diagnosed it was devastating to him because he KNEW where it was going. So did Puddinhead. He wanted this legacy and agreed to be used in this way. I feel little sympathy for him, but I do agree with you concerning the evil that is using him at this point. That goes all the way from Obama to his so called wife.

VN Store

Back