VolNation Live -- Tonight (Sunday) at 8pm

I just clicked on the last page of this thread and clicked on the link in your post, vol_freak. I haven't seen this run since it happened 19 years ago, I believe. McRae's pancake block was outstanding. It looked like the Auburn linebacker actually thought that McRae was going to let up after the initial hit. Once he figured out that McRae wasn't letting up, it was too late. Reggie Cobb showed why Vol fans still talk about him today. We've had so many good backs over the years that they get lost in the mix sometimes. The other day I was watching an old VHS tape of a Manning game and saw Jay Graham running all over the place. He had such a burst of speed when he needed it. It seems like it has been a while since we've had a back with such abilities. I think Hardesty has some of those skills if he could just stay healthy. Cobb,Webb,Thompson,Hayden, Stewart,Garner,Graham,Lewis,Henry, and Stephens are a few that come to mind that I can remember. I guess Houston,Riggs Jr.,Davis,Foster,Hardesty,and Creer are the ones I left out to get the list up to date.Did I miss someone that may have played after 2001.I think I left out Levine in the first list. Maybe it's Larkin or Flemming. I know who I ommited from the first list. Quite possibly the fastest fullback in CFB history,Shawn Bryson. Anyway,good video of Reggie Cobb.BTW, who was the running back for UT in the 86 Sugarbowl. I remember him running around the end and out running the defensivebacks from Miami down the sideline all the way to the endzone. Man, he was fast. I want to say it was Powell but something tells me it was somebody else. I think we had more sacks in that game on Testaverde than all of last year combined.
you make very long posts

I can't believe I missed the first show.I went shopping for some cargo short's and brought home a freakin treadmill.

Will there be a show tonight?

Givehim6, that was actually the second show. :)

Well now,don't that just suck.I guess I should have come back to Volnation a little sooner than when I did.

Will there be a show tonight or tomorrow?

I don't remember my password to get in.How do I retrieve it or do I need to just register again?

Ok,I got my password.Volnation live looks different than it did last year.I was going to listen to last nights show but I don't see where I'm suppose to click to hear it.

Freak usually stickies it:whistling: at the top of the page on Sundays with a link to get in.

I know last year you could re-listen to the show if you missed it.I don't even see anything to click to hear anything.
It is archived somewhere. I don't know how to get it but I'm sure freak or somebody will tell ya how. Now that I think about it I bet you could click on the link in freak's first post in this thread and find it in there.

VN Store

Back